PS bonus mission help

Hi I have a lvl 53 PS and want to do the agrippa stuff but I'm a bit overwhelmed with it all lol.
So far I have used 3 tokens from my lvl 50 hu on Sabane Nota doing the scan, crit target and prospect missions, was this the right thing to do or should I have spoken to another NPC for the grippa stuff?
Can anyone tell me what I should do at the 75 hu as everything I have found so far has been written for PP's lol
Hope you can help a very baffled progen lol
Pest. Edited by mfurie2540

That's a good question, but as I understand it once you get your next HU you won't be able to do any 50's. There are also more options than tokens, so you have to pick. I also believe that some will unlock content at higher levels, but maybe not all. Or perhaps just not yet.

For example in [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/4816-agrippa-question-im-confused/page__st__20"]this[/url] thread Byakhee notes that at least for build invites doing stage I (lvl 50) is 1 of 3 ways to proceed, with invites and a symbol of loyalty the other two. I know I certainly spent a lot of time reading chat trees and writing down options trying to decide what to pursue, and what I could be locked out of unintentionally if I didn't pick correctly at stage I.I haven't made it to 75 yet, so can't help you out at the moment.

Thnx for your reply Dakynos :P
I have already spent my 3 tokens from the lvl 50 hu and not sure if it's already too late now to put things right.
If I even have gone wrong at all that is lol questions questions questions lol it's all confusing :)
On a brighter note your thread link did point me in the direction of device building ty :) Edited by mfurie2540

This is why there are 3 people to speak to about tokens in the Bar of Arx Magister.
Although hopefully ** fingers crossed ** their talk trees will soon become more relevant.

you can obtain further tokens if you can get a gold token off any Progen player in game, take it to the respective NPC in arx magister and exchange it for 1 mission token.

all progen players going through the token missions get a gold token at level 135. Some may not have figured out that this token is a means to trade a mission token to another player.

** progen only **

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1319750265' post='47714']
This is why there are 3 people to speak to about tokens in the Bar of Arx Magister.
Although hopefully ** fingers crossed ** their talk trees will soon become more relevant.

you can obtain further tokens if you can get a gold token off any Progen player in game, take it to the respective NPC in arx magister and exchange it for 1 mission token.

all progen players going through the token missions get a gold token at level 135. Some may not have figured out that this token is a means to trade a mission token to another player.

** progen only **
[/quote]
Thank you both for your replys and I am now well underway with the grippa stuff :)
Got just one word to say about it so far Byakhee about them and thats " EPIC "
Regards and safe travels
Pest