Hellbore skin

Tyran

Since part of the dev team is a graphics team...

The hellbore torpedo launcher has an ML type zet skin.

Like live I know, but what is up with that? It does not even look like a torpedo launcher.

Would be nice if it had kinda the same skin as the real hellbore torpedo launcher mounted on RD carrier ships, only smaller.

Or is this not what the graphics team does?

Reason being there are limited icons i have a folder of all the icons that i used to make a database online and there is not an icon that would make better sence to have as the helbore launcher then the ML type zet icon.

In most cases, Riia has matched it to a screenshot from live (if available). In regards to the graphics team, the lead is not capable of graphics per se, but more of management only in the artistic stuff, the other co-lead is more than capable, but well.. he's in Iraq and we've heard no news for some time. At any rate, that's the Graphics team, as it were.

There are/were technical limitations to new art; however, we're on the very verge of solving them and being able to create our own mix files, so new art isn't out of the question just not quite yet due to other pressing priorities.
  • Upvote 2