What do you think of Google Plus?

What do you think of Google+?
I'm liking it. I think Google got it right this time. Circles are great. I believe it encourages networking.
When they implement apps and social games I hope they make sure it does not pollute my stream.
Also, I think "sparks" is useless.
------------------------------------------------- Edited by Dakynos

I quite like it.. though so far my G+ is basically just a Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day feed, since none of my friends have started doing anything with their G+ accounts yet. But I'm not complaining, as I read stuff from those two daily anyways, heh.

Lol..Wil Weaton is a guild? ROFL WW was a lousy actor in RL..my forced puke was over WW the teen actor. Wil weaton is all grown up now and isn't actually a "bad" actor..just "average"! He has shaken the teen idol albatross and now is on EUREKA the t.v. series, you may not recognize him as a adult..he is one of the lesser character scientists, the reason you may not recognize him? He has both grown older, lost the baby-face teen look and now is bearded.

The Guild is a web series made by felica Day about her guild.
will w. guest starred in season 3 as the rival guild leader
its quite amusing imo 8)

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

Vork is the Best!!

p.s. sorry to derail the thread Edited by Blattu

Whoa..just went to that link..and the strangest things you find on the net.....:( the red head lady in that is umm..one of the lesser scientists in EUREKA the T.V. series...so now thats what WW, AND that actress that are cross pollinated from web series to syfy series :)...small world eh?

wouldn't suprise if there were others if I dug deeper, like one of the cast from warehouse 13 (the young red head) is on the another series from SYFY, erm whats it called...the one were they hunt down legendary beasts...a so called "reality" show...only she retains her natural coloration of black hair in that show :)