MOB Vibrating Ghostly Skull

Once in awhile I will be fighting a certain MOB and this huge ghostly skull comes out, surrounds the MOB an vibrates, then disappears. It never does anything to me, at least that I notice.

Is this some type of fear tactic they are trying to use? It has never worked on me if it is. I am an OL 64 TT, CL 17.

Thanks all

[quote name='Ripster' timestamp='1311334775' post='43511']
Once in awhile I will be fighting a certain MOB and this huge ghostly skull comes out, surrounds the MOB an vibrates, then disappears. It never does anything to me, at least that I notice.

Is this some type of fear tactic they are trying to use? It has never worked on me if it is. I am an OL 64 TT, CL 17.

Thanks all
[/quote]

That's the Menace skill, Sentinels and Profiteers also have it. Don't know whether or not its working yet for mobs.

[quote name='will' timestamp='1311336066' post='43512']
That's the Menace skill, Sentinels and Profiteers also have it. Don't know whether or not its working yet for mobs.
[/quote]

Thank you. For a minute I thought I was immune to it or something because it never works.

most of the mob skill are still being implemented. almost all the skills we possess as players are also available to the mobs. different mobs have different skills. for example the fishies like to gravity link players, the birdies are used to menacing players the osteraes in VG also menacing players et al. some mobs (with the help of their group members) use more passive skills like area shield recharge et al. this is the game we are hoping to see in the near future. we need to keep working on the available skills and give the feedback to the dev community so they are able to make it as perfect as possible. some mobs even debuff players making us vulnerable to some form of attack.

it is true mobs are able to use the skill but players as such are immune to some effects. but the day when the menace actually targets us and makes us turn our backs and run with our tail between our legs are not far away....

right devs!!??

UmaXX

[quote name='Indianajones' timestamp='1311397183' post='43536']

it is true mobs are able to use the skill but players as such are immune to some effects. but the day when the menace actually targets us and makes us turn our backs and run with our tail between our legs are not far away....

right devs!!??

UmaXX
[/quote]

Make sure you bring along a JE with a Rallying Cry device to un menace you. :P