Net-7 Server Status Notifier broke?

I'm trying out the Net-7 Server Status Notifier (New) and every time it refreshes it changes server status from online to offline and visa verse. Is there something I can do on my end to fix it.

I know the server is down but when it refreshes it will say the server is online then when it refreshes again it will say offline again and just keeps doing that. even though the server is offline it will say its online.

If you're talking about that gadget/widget thing for Vista/Seven that was something the community made, and we don't really directly support it. Our official status notification is at the upper right corner of net-7.org, it'll either be green for online, or red for unknown/offline

I'm also in the process of a Net7Proxy overhaul to turn it into a tasktray gadget. So far it's working pretty well, just got to get the right-click context menus working.

It will also function as a server status tooltray if you run it while the server is down, or starting up, which will give you more detailed information.

Having the dialogue box pop up was a little bit unprofessional, the interface has a nicer feel to it now, and you can still view the logs which will appear in the net7\bin directory, you'll get a lot more information in those logs choosing the 'debug' launch on the launcher.

Also running Net7Proxy directly with no args will automatically point to the Sunrise server and switch packet opt on.

*Coming Soon* (TM).