Skirmish Omega question.

I have a question.
I have an old L150PW and I'm building a new PS. She's level 100 now, just starting the Agrippa missions (Loooooove doing missions!)

I'm assuming here that when I do all the missions, I will be able to make the Skirmisher Omega shield.
I reeeeaaaaaalllllly want that shield.
No seriously: I REALLY want it.

The question is: if I did all the missions and been a good girl and all..
Will I be able to make another Skirmish Omega shield?
I don't minde spending 50 million credits to get it, I dont mind doing a quest more than once, I just want to know: will I ever be able tomake 2 shields?

Or is it better to start a second 'fake' PS then do all the missions etc etc then when that second PS gets a Skirmisher Omega, give it to my PW and delete the second PS?

(Did I mention I reeeeeaaallly want that shield?)

When you do the Agrippa Missions that shield line is added to your build list (hence you can make as many as you have the materials to make em :P ) In reference to the Skirmish Omega (L9) shield its just gathering the correct mats/methods and you'll be able to make plenty.

[quote name='Merquise' timestamp='1307756258' post='42003']
Or is it better to start a second 'fake' PS then do all the missions etc etc then when that second PS gets a Skirmisher Omega, give it to my PW and delete the second PS?[/quote]hehe, delete PS that can build Skirmish L9 ?

you'll see... to successfully (190%+) build Skirmish L9, you need every imaginable and often unavailable shield printed... and then some.
max % is caped at 160% for my PS and PP. both have significant, for me, amount of shields printed across the levels.

[quote name='karu' timestamp='1307779279' post='42030']
hehe, delete PS that can build Skirmish L9 ?

you'll see... to successfully (190%+) build Skirmish L9, you need every imaginable and often unavailable shield printed... and then some.
max % is caped at 160% for my PS and PP. both have significant, for me, amount of shields printed across the levels.
[/quote]

I'm using a Lucky, so I have total faith in myself :(
Thnx for the replies folks.

Looove these missions :lol:

It almost makes you hunger for Terminal Overrides and Controllers doesn't it?

By making it slightly more (ok more) difficult to create a high Quality build % for Agrippa Technology, it should stoke the furnace in the market when the emulator goes beyond testing.