original sunset vid

the original sunset vid i did with the original music (youtube removes it).
for anyone interested.
[url="http://know-tek.com/EnB/Earthandbeyond.avi"]Sunset vid[/url]

*explanation of the last text in the vid.

[url="http://archive.gamespy.com/fargo/august03/autorpg/index.shtml"]farglic[/url]

pretty damn funny ;)
  • Upvote 1

awww, I remember seeing this on Youtube a while back (with the music still on). Nicely made.

A few things I noticed ...

when organics are hit, they react to the hit.
the oni daevas were very colourful.
lots of jobs available at the terminals, of all sorts of levels. Credit rewards listed rather than XP.
some buffs had number subscripts, I've seen this before, does that mean two similar buffs are stacked?
debuffs from items displayed (the only item that currently displays debuffs is the sniper weapon).
the fishbowl looked a lot more mysterious with all those shadowy objects in the distance.
Arenzael appears in silhouette ... that's a cool effect, I think I know how this is done.

:)
Thank you. You can't image how many times I watched this before I found the EMU.

It was double hard for me that year. My older sister died and sunset. all in one spring / summer time.

I remember trying to play EnB that summer and when I logged into Orin there were only 3 or 4 ppl playing. so sad.

;)

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1307052519' post='41550']
awww, I remember seeing this on Youtube a while back (with the music still on). Nicely made.

A few things I noticed ...

when organics are hit, they react to the hit.
the oni daevas were very colourful.
lots of jobs available at the terminals, of all sorts of levels. Credit rewards listed rather than XP.
some buffs had number subscripts, I've seen this before, does that mean two similar buffs are stacked?
debuffs from items displayed (the only item that currently displays debuffs is the sniper weapon).
the fishbowl looked a lot more mysterious with all those shadowy objects in the distance.
Arenzael appears in silhouette ... that's a cool effect, I think I know how this is done.
[/quote]

I hate that, work on these things long enough and you always gravitate to the standout problems when you look at other games and/or original videos. :)

lol @ kyp. and keep up the good work you guys.
sometime around the beginning of st3 when i was a beta i posted the youtube link for you guys to look at whatever info you could pull from it.
i had thought you had gotten what you needed from it. my apologies.
yes, some things are different, some fish look off,(color,size, etc) buff window,and like you noted jobs term but i think it's outstanding progress so far. :)
notice the mash tactics in the fb?

btw who should i be reporting bugs to when they're exploitable? like the mob that hits for 0 damage? someone drop me a mail i didn't want to post it. Edited by CheezeBaal

Just a general thing Cheeze, I can't play a game anymore since having attended school for it without noting flaws, even if i'm trying to just enjoy myself. Alas, one of the side effects of training, I suppose. :D