IP Board Skins

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

At the bottom lefthand corner of any page you can change the skin to Terran, Jenquai, Progen, IP Board Mobile or IP Board.

Riia

[quote name='Riia' timestamp='1307278226' post='41715']
Hi

At the bottom lefthand corner of any page you can change the skin to Terran, Jenquai, Progen, IP Board Mobile or IP Board.

Riia
[/quote]

I see all except the IP board?

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1307295912' post='41723']
IP Board was removed bu CDel as we are not keeping it updated. If you REALLY need it drop him a PM explaining why and he'll look at it for you.
[/quote]

Not a big deal, I will switch to Firefox to view this board as IE9 sort of works but not all the way.

Looks like its working and available down below to me on Chrome as well. The admin panel of the forum also seems to have it set to public view.

I'm running firefox 4.0 and firefox 3.6 on another machine and do not see the default skin on either machine. And I don't understand what has to be updated on the skin. It's the default.

[quote name='Seeker' timestamp='1307374588' post='41769']
I'm running firefox 4.0 and firefox 3.6 on another machine and do not see the default skin on either machine. And I don't understand what has to be updated on the skin. It's the default.
[/quote]

/agree

But at least I can see everything with firefox, IE sort of cuts everything out that is displayed on the left.

I don't know what CDel was referring to when he said something had to be updated. He didn't share that with me but he generally does day to day tasks on the forum. I only really do the updates, uploads, and/or repairs to it. I will look around and see if I can find some other permission controls within it, but right now it says its set to public view.

*edit* Think I found the problem, it should be available to everyone again now. Edited by Kyp