Cannot dock character after lvl 75 HU

I just completed my lvl 75 HU on my lvl 82 PW(Kapakoa), now everytime I try to dock, it crashes to desktop and will not let me back in. Had GM reset me outside, tried several other stations, same thing continues to happen. All other characters work fine. Character name is Kapakoa.

Ya we tested about 5 different stations all similar results. I even checked all his settings in OS and Launcher (which mirrored mine) Anytime he would dock at a station it would CTD. In GM Tools it would show location as Station Name "F7" for example but the XYZ Coordinates were always getting 0's where as mine when I docked at the same place successfully had some actual numbers.

I tried everything I could possibly think of other than the character/account is bugged?

most likely it's to do with an item in the char's vault.

Could you (Pronator ) do a test for me please?

Could you download this zip file and unzip cdata.dat into c:\net7\bin and try again:

[attachment=876:cdata.zip]

We've have been having problems with the patching system, it doesn't seem to like the cdata file much, but we'll get this all fixed ASAP. It's most likely a PEBCAK error on my behalf not following all the updates with the new servers.

Note: this file also solves the weird issues with the buffs from items like Blackbeard's caster.

Please let me know if this sorts the problem,

ta,

TB

for some reason I can't log into the character.

It appears to be in use as I just checked the logs and someone is logging in from an IP address that isn't mine.

I'll try again tomorrow as I can't afford to waste any more time on this today.

TB, my apologies for this too, was tryin to help him quickly change his password in game for you actually and thought you had already left for the day.

On a side not I've gotten a couple more tickets with similar issues when people are docking at any station it immediately CTD and in the tools their location will show the Station name and 0,0,0 for the XYZ coordinates.

I tried finding like items in inventory that might be the cause buy they all varied greatly and no one item stood out as the culprit. I would say there are now approximately 5-8 reported users of this incident. I don't have names handy at work but if you check the ticket system for any recent users that had to be unblackholed/reset those are most likely your indicators of who they where.

Tienbau,

Just fyi more characters are experiencing this issue where they try to dock, game CTD's and they cannot log back in. If a GM moves/unblockholes them it shows the station properly with the XYZ Coordinates but as soon as the character tries to login CTD and the location XYZ is reset to 0's.

I have not tried logging in any of the characters from my own location yet but thats something I know you were looking into. Just more heads up think im up to bout 6-10 people now with this issue.

now the guys helped me to get the patch right, and the correct cdata.dat is now patching this problem might be solved.

If you could give me one character with the problem, and *guarantee* that char is left alone and *not* messed with or anything I can try to find the problem.

Please understand a number of times I've got an urgent 'please help' message, I try to find a problem, seems to work fine, I look at everything and get back to the player to ask more questions only to find in the meantime they've deleted and restarted the char (hence no problems) or in the meantime they found a GM who unstuck the char. It can be very frustrating, and I am quite reluctant to even investigate these issues now.

I'll only look at it if I can have a guarantee that char will be *100%* untouched until I have posted the investigation report.

Tienbau I just patched to 331 and still issue. Most recent toon was with Vaden, but I think he is logged on that account. I dont see Pronator online atm we could use him if your available right now otherwise, not sure. But names off the top of head (toons with issues) are Pronator, Vaden, Gong(somethin).

once you can guarantee that a char is not in use and that they won't be used until after I've investigated I'll take a look. I'm working on some new stuff now, so I won't be able to look at it for a while, so it gives us a chance to get an agreement with said stuck player they won't try to get their char freed by any means.

Kapakoa is green light for you when you can Tienbau, I tried logging in and get the CTD as well even after moving and trying to redock character.

Ive attached the logfile as well. Something not sure if matters but this log is fresh log of me trying to log Kapakoa in and I noticed the AvatarID doesnt match what the GM Tools AvatarID block shows... Dunno if that means anything or helps...

He wont be able to login this account at all till we hear back from you. Thanks and lemme know if I can assist with anything else.

thanks for the cooperation!

I tried to login and it worked perfectly as I was afraid it would. Could you try logging in again (not sure if Rojo changed the p/w or not) and see if it works.

I couldn't see any problems with the inventory, all I can think of is that the large lounge NPC for Glenn is causing problems for your connection. If you try logging in again, and it still doesn't work I'll be able to see what stage you get to in login and hopefully work something out.

Tried to login CTD here is the log... odd just a small amount of peeps with this issue (toons at that)...

Also note Tienbau it was any station not just F7. I tried moving him to several stations in and outta game (could login if in space) but the minute any docking took place boom

Ok Tienbau it had to have been your good mojo... Pronator is good to go... Vaden left for the day so I'll follow up with him tomorrow, if you get a sec give him a try to just incase? If not I'll see what I can do from here.