Cannot dock character after lvl 75 HU

first thanks for the log! glad to see the verbose opcode mode being used for this.

it looks like the client CTD's when it's reading the subscribed channel list.

Can you try something please? Go to your E&B client installation, which will be something like this:

cd Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\data\client\output

and delete the player*.ini files in there like this:

del player*.ini

this may help, but don't forget to set up your channels again when you log back into the game.

If I get another CTD issue, I'll give that a whirl. Also you mention verbose mode, ya after recent update that seems to automatically do that now (thought that was debug option before) but ya it spools all the info now without debug checked. I'll have to keep an eye on my netbook as it writes logs by date and they are slightly bigger now (nothing to fret) just storage space on that lil guy is limited so one more thing to keep clean.

[quote name='Pronator' timestamp='1303460362' post='39609']
Thanks for working on this, so am I OK to log back in and try it out?
[/quote]

Hi Pronator, yeah you're good to go on your chars.

Thanks for bearing with me, I have pinned down the problem now, it was server side, I don't know why it has suddenly started happening, but I should be able to get a fix in soon.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1303468511' post='39614']
Hi Pronator, yeah you're good to go on your chars.

Thanks for bearing with me, I have pinned down the problem now, it was server side, I don't know why it has suddenly started happening, but I should be able to get a fix in soon.
[/quote]

I am having the same problems with Vaden, I ctd when i try to dock, Rojo moved my toon to space and when i tried to log on today it says it can't validate my login infomation and i tried several times to make sure i was typing it right. Please advise!

[quote name='Serverguy60' timestamp='1303499698' post='39629']
I am having the same problems with Vaden, I ctd when i try to dock, Rojo moved my toon to space and when i tried to log on today it says it can't validate my login infomation and i tried several times to make sure i was typing it right. Please advise!
[/quote]

Vaden I think Tienbau is working on Vaden, I know he was last night when I logged out, but I dont see anyone online (you or him) to verify. Do you need to access the account Vaden is on? If not just hang in there till I find out from TB as I know he's tryin to resolve the CTD issue your having with him.

Sorry, still haven't got there, had a false lead.

I'm still holding Vaden hostage as I have a fully reproducible CTD here which I'm gradually getting to the bottom of. Have found 2 bugs so far, neither of which has solved the issue at hand but both are helping.

EDIT: by the way the top level Privateer hull looks completely awesome! Makes me want to try to run some blockades just looking at it ...

OK Vaden please try logging into your char again, I have made a temporary fix for this, but until I do a restart it does have 1 side effect:

when you first log in from the avatar selection screen, your missions appear blank, as soon as you leave that sector or undock your missions will come back again. After the next restart this will work fine, but I figured getting the CTD problem fixed overrides not being able to see missions at first on login.

One person has already confirmed it unstuck their char, hopefully it'll do the same for you.