Register.php not working

hey guys, just a heads up! I created a forum account. But I am unable to create an account on the Net-7 website. I have tried to use the same login as my forum account. The error I receive is Forum user does not exist. Or something to that effect. Kyp tried to work on in tonight and advised me to post this to the forums. Thanks for the help with this.

found the same problem back when i tried to make my third account no matter what me or my father were able to get 2 or 3 accounts to 1 email adress so we wound up having to make an extra email apice to make the accounts but i had read i forget where that you could have up to 3 diffrent accounts per email adress just thought i'd speek me mind on that one and get it our

[quote name='AtomicPunk' timestamp='1302315695' post='38611']
hey guys, just a heads up! I created a forum account. But I am unable to create an account on the Net-7 website. I have tried to use the same login as my forum account. The error I receive is Forum user does not exist. Or something to that effect. Kyp tried to work on in tonight and advised me to post this to the forums. Thanks for the help with this.
[/quote]

Okay guys, Once again we tried to create an account for my son. Again, same issue as above. We created his forum account logged in on the forums. Went back to Net-7 and tried to register his account.

Tried this 2 ways. First we tried to use his forum login name as his game login name and received an error: "forum user not found" "user not added"

So we tried to use a different login name other that the forum name and received this message: forum user not found "user not added"

Any help with this is much appreciated!

Thanks
AP

I know what the problem is, it is related to a move of all of the web based content to a new server but all this should be in its own thread under technical support, so having said that I'll split it and move it there.

[quote name='tdskywalker' timestamp='1302833889' post='39151']
what is taking so long?
[/quote]

nothing its been functional almost since the same day of my last post.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='gremilin' timestamp='1303884718' post='39851']
to anyone that can help i can no0t login on game to begin playing it tell me that my login information is in correct
[/quote]
Have you registered an account at http://net-7.org ?

Guest Bill McKee
I was trying to follow the getting started FAQ, and when I went to register, I ended up with

Info / Error

Forum Name: MissileMagnet
Forum user not found
User not added

Close

Is there a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Bill

[quote name='Bill McKee' timestamp='1303957320' post='39911']
I was trying to follow the getting started FAQ, and when I went to register, I ended up with

Info / Error

Forum Name: MissileMagnet
Forum user not found
User not added

Close

Is there a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Bill
[/quote]

Have you got an account on the forums? you are posting as a guest.

You need to create your forum account first, the sign up on the portal with the Forum Name same as you use here.

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1303979017' post='39920']
Have you got an account on the forums? you are posting as a guest.

You need to create your forum account first, the sign up on the portal with the Forum Name same as you use here.
[/quote]

Thanks! Accounts created on forum and the Net-7 portal. Will puzzle though the rest tonight when I get home.

Cheers,

Bill