server host's are piling up

hey howdy, how do i get rid of all the server host names in the launcher where the dropdown box is? I have probably more that 200 of them piled up and now the launcher takes a very long time to update. Thx GALI

[b]On Windows Vista and later:[/b]
Go to "%APPDATA%\..\Local" and delete the folder "LaunchNet7".

[b]On Windows XP:[/b]
Go to "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data" and delete the folder "LaunchNet7".

Thanks C Del, that seemed to have cleared up both of my issues, got rid of all those hosts and now I can even get into the game again.

Just to mention, for those that don't know, Appdata is a hidden folder so you'll need to "un-hide" hidden folders if you haven't already.

Vista: Control Panel>classic view>folder options>View(tab)>tick the options to show hidden folders>apply>ok>done

[quote name='DiabloMuerto' timestamp='1301413610' post='37661']
Thanks C Del, that seemed to have cleared up both of my issues, got rid of all those hosts and now I can even get into the game again.

Just to mention, for those that don't know, Appdata is a hidden folder so you'll need to "un-hide" hidden folders if you haven't already.

Vista: Control Panel>classic view>folder options>View(tab)>tick the options to show hidden folders>apply>ok>done
[/quote]

If you just type the %APPDATA% into teh run prompt, it should take you there without the need to unhide it, I believe.