EnB on the iPhone

Ok so I used iPhone 4 with Teamviewer Free App - Created session to my laptop via WiFi (atm only method to test) as my iPhone is not in service here in Korea ;)

But I was able to start, login and conduct chat. Not sure I would attempt anything else as the screen was SUPER tiny and had to zoom the chat window just to read. But it worked so worse case if I needed the fix that bad or just to hang out and chat I have a method hehe. Now if my worksite only allowed WiFi it would be on! But them hush hush secure rooms cant even bring the phone in with me, least they let you keep your clothes but with WikiLeaks occurance that might get scrubbed too!

Anyways I know it was talked before using VNC (I didnt feel like mucking around with it to get it tested) and TeamViewer was already quickly available to go so ya, test Successful I would say. I'll get an offical photo snap later today after work hopefully!

As for testing on the 3G Network, probably would be doable but at a painful pace (due to 3G transmission, and hoping your ISP thats connected to your machine is giving you a solid upload pipe) I know here mine is pumping 100MB Up and 100MB Down so it's quite capable but as mentioned my phone isn't in "real world use" Hrmm maybe now's a good time to sweet talk the company outta this crappy BlackBerry and upgrade me to a new iPhone too :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok took video (it doesnt look all that great as its what I could from my other phone LOL) but she works... Just takes lil patience. Really only good for chatting and building imo at least on the iphone as the screen is way too tiny to deal with anything else (zoom out, move, zoom in, etc). This should work on an iPad as well and be a bit easier but alas only money I donated to the fanbois was for the phone as it does so much more than what was/is currently available.

Setup:

iPhone 4 latest iOS (4.2xxxxx whatever) lol
Teamviewer Free app (both on laptop and iphone)
Wifi Connection on iPhone (not paying roaming data while deployed lol)
100MB U/D connection on Laptop

Video file is barely 2mins worth and taking up 300MB, not sure how I can post. Tienbau any ideas or an FTP you wanna point me to then you can take care of? Again best I have with were I am and hard to hold camera phone and move iphone around lol.

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1302239157' post='38574']
Ok took video (it doesnt look all that great as its what I could from my other phone LOL) but she works... Just takes lil patience. Really only good for chatting and building imo at least on the iphone as the screen is way too tiny to deal with anything else (zoom out, move, zoom in, etc). This should work on an iPad as well and be a bit easier but alas only money I donated to the fanbois was for the phone as it does so much more than what was/is currently available.

Setup:

iPhone 4 latest iOS (4.2xxxxx whatever) lol
Teamviewer Free app (both on laptop and iphone)
Wifi Connection on iPhone (not paying roaming data while deployed lol)
100MB U/D connection on Laptop

Video file is barely 2mins worth and taking up 300MB, not sure how I can post. Tienbau any ideas or an FTP you wanna point me to then you can take care of? Again best I have with were I am and hard to hold camera phone and move iphone around lol.
[/quote]
300 MB? Might not be the most efficient format there, lol. I'd suggest you try uploading it to youtube; we don't necessarily want to be streaming that kind of high-bandwidth file. :)

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1302475616' post='38756']
Ya I'll look into youtube or re-encoding it, thats the format the lil camera stores it in so best I can do with the tools at current location hehe.
[/quote]

I was thinking just a couple of fancy pics showing you flying around doing something cool.

[size="3"][font="Calibri"]I point you to a video I did a while ago. Although work on trying to get it to work (complete with converting mouse to touch) has been discontinued, I presented this link to a small? (7.28 meg) video showing initial progress. The really cool thing that most didn’t realize was that when something has been done in Android it will pretty much work across the board with any Android device. Had we continued down that path I would have loved to see it running on my Nook Color (rooted). [/font][/size]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"] [/size][/font]

http://www.mti-llp.com/downloads/enbconcept.mpg

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Oh you might need Divx to view.

The reason you see the window's tool bar is...we were running it in windows mode. Not sure how to remove those when running in windowed mode.

[/size][/font] Edited by C Del
Fixed the link - hope you don't mind.