lvl 30 promo queston

Guest Odins Blade

Guest Odins Blade

hi all im at the step where you have to do the rogue's i have killed 5 of the lvl 11 rogue bandits to no avail

this step dont say what lvl to kill so im having a issue which ones should i be killing off?

if is the higher lvl ones, ill have to come back to them later as im only a cl10

Thanks for your help

You should only have to kill 5 of the CL 11 rogues and your mission journal should update. McHollis actually gives you the datacube after you make the kills he wants. Check your mission log and see if it tells you to return to Tarnish McHollis. Your computer log will keep track of whether or not you've made the requied kills, and register each time you kill one.

Also keep in mind, you must kill them all without logging or ctd, leaving the game will reset the counter.

Watch the green text in your chatbox, it should give you a message after each kill.

Guest Odins Blade

Also keep in mind, you must kill them all without logging or ctd, leaving the game will reset the counter.

Watch the green text in your chatbox, it should give you a message after each kill.

Thanks guys for the reply, I did dock in-between kills but the mission log never did update that i had killed

5 and after i killed them and talked him he just wanted to trade.... should i just try to kill soom more and see what happens?

Danka!

Thanks guys for the reply, I did dock in-between kills but the mission log never did update that i had killed

5 and after i killed them and talked him he just wanted to trade.... should i just try to kill soom more and see what happens?

Danka!

Yeah, kill them all without leaving the sector in any way. If you're a JE having difficulty keeping your shields up, buy the devices that give deflects to energy & explosive. Both are available at Trader's Fort. If you're a JW or JT it should be easy between Psi Shield & Recharge Shields. Fold Kiting also helps if you need to reduce your incoming damage. (Shoot it, teleport it away, shoot it again when it closes, repeat.)

• 5 months later...
When I did this on my JE I never got the message after my 5th kill. I just kept count in my head. Also, I killed the lv 5's. I did it by using a looted shield with a cap of 620 and lv 3 looted beams (range 2.1k) that do 31 per hit. I just cloaked in, unloaded on the lv 5 farthest away from the group, took the aggro pounding, knowing (hoping the first time) my shields were just good enough to keep me alive. Once the lv 5 was killed, I freewarped away to safety. Rinsed and repeated, 5 quick but exciting kills, done.