TE noob missile mission

When does the 1st Sgt at the Luna base give you the missile skill. I got the XL's and ammo, but the 1st Sgt does not respond. Is it a specific lvl I must attain before getting the missile skill.? It has been a while since I last played EnB. Appreciate all the help.

Should be Level 6 I believe, I need to check my records unfortunately they're not available to me at the moment due to me being at work. :)

Wait, that's probably the TT, the TE should be eligible from the gate so long as they did what the mission suggested.

IIRC, the Sgt gives Missile skill as well as build weapons skill, so it's always been a little quirky. You may want to try deselecting and reselecting the Sgt. Also going back to the station and moving the newly built launchers to your vault then back to the #1 and #2 slots in your hold then going back to speak with the Sgt again. You may have to be clvl6 also. Worth a shot.

IIRC, the Sgt gives Missile skill as well as build weapons skill, so it's always been a little quirky. You may want to try deselecting and reselecting the Sgt. Also going back to the station and moving the newly built launchers to your vault then back to the #1 and #2 slots in your hold then going back to speak with the Sgt again. You may have to be clvl6 also. Worth a shot.

Thanks for the help. Damn lower enlisted

Just did the mission, it was quite quirky in that I couldn't immediatly talk to the Sgt after finishing the Build Weapons mission. Took 5-10 mins, not sure if it has anything to do with finishing the 3 combat missions from Raine or not. But finally got it to work, 2xX1 lvl 2 fitted and blowing.

Edited by Defenestration