Server Down?

Is the main server rebooting itself over and over? Because from my end, the status goes from offline to starting in cycles, never online.

It worked for me about 7 hours ago.

Yes we're flexing some dev magic on it at the moment.

Same here. Theres rumors of a patch going live tonight. Could be an issue there if so. I did see it online with 10 people on but it went down again quickly. Lots of important people on the site (GMs, DEVs, BETAs), if it was having issues I would think someone would say something lol

Same here. Theres rumors of a patch going live tonight. Could be an issue there if so. I did see it online with 10 people on but it went down again quickly. Lots of important people on the site (GMs, DEVs, BETAs), if it was having issues I would think someone would say something lol

Not much to say they were pushing some improvements after testing them on dev server worked fine there did not take on the play server ...they will get to it sunday am thou it may be late am in that they were up late

sometimes even testing on dev server does not always clear a path

Searing

Doh Kyp musta hit reboot and went to bed lol looks like she's down for the count folks until the poor overworked underpaid(not paid) DEVs get some rest and wake up to feed our addiction.

** Dont make us wait to long :) Cya later!

Doh Kyp musta hit reboot and went to bed lol looks like she's down for the count folks until the poor overworked underpaid(not paid) DEVs get some rest and wake up to feed our addiction.

** Dont make us wait to long :) Cya later!

Something like that, I booted it, watched 10 people get the orange handprint (from the server side) and then called it a night because I was already up about 5 hours beyond my usual unconsiousness time :huh:

I guess the server conspired against me. Looks like CDel got round and reverted it a lil bit, and the server's running now. We'll get the new patch back in soon.