PW L100 HU Mission?

Has anyone completed this and it it worth doing? what are the rewards? XP or equip? I am stuck on step 5/14 of part 2 (make a visit to the chavez camp in odin rex) i go there and clear out the nav and nothing happens. any ideas?

Has anyone completed this and it it worth doing? what are the rewards? XP or equip? I am stuck on step 5/14 of part 2 (make a visit to the chavez camp in odin rex) i go there and clear out the nav and nothing happens. any ideas?

1. YES

2. YES

3. XP for the mission and opens bonus mission

4. There are 3 locations for Chavez in Od Rex. Are you at the right one?

5. Lots of ideas but according to my exwives not one of them worth a @#!&

haha ya i think im in the right spot - im at the camp by balder. that it? otherwise the only other place i know is the place off od Hook Line Sinker navs

there are two spots around the hook line and sinker navs. The "outpost" is just north of moon/rock and the mining facility is east of sinker. the Chavez camp to the west of the map is of no importance in this mision. There has been some difficulty mentioned in progen chat the last few days of the mobs not spawning properly or in a timely manner. I can't speak to this because I've not been there to check it out myself (no need :D).

But if you are unsure of your location or next step, you can always ask in progen chat. It is usually a very helpful place. I don't even have new players chat enabled on my pw, hate the distraction of that drama, so asking there will get mixed results more often than not.

• 1 month later...

So at this point i realy have no plan what is real now or not, is the CFB in game as reward for the lvl 100 HU mission or not, i did the lvl100 HU mission 5 days ago and got nothing for it.

Yesterday i say a GM he park at a gate with the cool shield that shows a skull, i ask him what shield this is he show me the shield and so we start a realy cool smal talk, i ask him about CFB and that i dont get it and he say he will check this and got minutes later as answer the CFB is no Reward in game it is drop only, the lvl 100 HU mission is only for not paying for HU.

I think there are more plp around confused, i read on the board the missin is broken, other say they have it, so any1 here around know what is real and get one?

thx

Mad

The CFB is real, and is a reward from the bonus mission given after the manes bonus mission.

I got one on my PW, and have it mapped on my TT. (Can screen shot later)

It seems extreme to get it, one per progen, and if you blow it up, that's too bad. All the hull upgrade mission time coudl be wasted on a dice roll in the slot machine. The HU missions are long, boring time sinks that aren't worth doing just to save creds.

The CFB is real, and is a reward from the bonus mission given after the manes bonus mission.

I got one on my PW, and have it mapped on my TT. (Can screen shot later)

It seems extreme to get it, one per progen, and if you blow it up, that's too bad. All the hull upgrade mission time coudl be wasted on a dice roll in the slot machine. The HU missions are long, boring time sinks that aren't worth doing just to save creds.

cfb.jpg

post-1409-1266874260895_thumb.jpg

Thx Floss/Doc for open my eyes, ok now i question left, who gives me this mision and u say the bonus mission after bonus mission. Bonus mission after HU mission? or i that an other.

Is this mission so long as the HU mission?, if yes i will bring u the parts and u pusch the button whatever it cost lol.

Thx