EnB Character Planner

Has anyone come up with a character planner for the new classes yet? or better yet and easier... does anyone know someone from the enb.ca site that has access to the original planner script... it would be real easy to do a quick modify on that for the new classes and hell give it back to them so they can post it or whatever...

This one has the new classes, I didn't make it though. I don't recall who did. It's somewhat like the other one but requires quite a bit more clicking. I think some requirements may be off as well as the level of skills for certain classes. For instance, I think it lets the Scout get scan 7 in the planner but in game they get 5 if I remember right.

The link is: http://tun0.com/enb/

cool thnx... TS needs some work... nullfactor hacking build devices not working just fyi

Hacking and Build Devices missions are both in. Are the skills not working? Nullfactor and Afterburn are the only skills that are not fully implemented programming-wise.

what I did was to click the right arrow level to get to L150 and then I added about 200 extra skill points and then starting from the bottom I clicked the max skills button... when I did that, the categories I listed would not move... although eventually I got build devices to L81 and cost to upgrade said 81 points but when that happened the points used column still said 0...

/edit although in further testing... if I goto L150 and then slowly carefully put 1 point in each skill, then add 100 bonus points and then click max on all the skills it did work...

so maybe my first method was too extreme for the script? although I have no problem with the original classes when I beat on them :)

/agreed... even with the bugs so long as its not life threatening to the server it is better than nothing for the 3 additional classes...

xxx "Bump"

ooo "Bump??? For what purpose???"

xxx "Because it's better than nothing ;) "

ooo "Oh, lol"

That was classic I almost stopped breathing when I read that...

• 1 year later...
Hey there!

Ok, love the planner, fantastic layout ....just one HUGE problem for me. How the heck do you save it in its entirety or at the very least print it out with all the details? pasting it to Word or Excel seems to mess alot of it up , overlapping words, re-formatting it into a jigsaw puzzle, etc.

Did I miss a basic copy/paste computer class? Is there a "trick" to it? I'd like to plan out each of my toons, but so far the best I can do is print out a crazy lookin' excel sheet and then re-type it into a new excel sheet from scratch.

I'd much appreciate some help with this.

Q