Corral drones

So I am just testing out this Terran Scout and got the mission for the missile skill. Went to huygens point and cant find any corral drones, just achilles drones. even tried the other places in the map that I can find and cant find them, anyone know where they are?

Edited by dummy

They're there. I just did this mission maybe a week ago, they're just hard to find. Trust toward Earth a bit from the nav, that's what I did.

Odd, I noticed in Luna I couldn't find Scuttle Larva a few days ago, only Scuttle nymphs, wonder if there is an issue with some of the spawns. ,

Corral drones should spawn to the north of the nav where the Achilles drones are.

Seems like there is a problem with the respawns atm...there might be drones after a restart =)

Odd, I noticed in Luna I couldn't find Scuttle Larva a few days ago, only Scuttle nymphs, wonder if there is an issue with some of the spawns. ,

Corral drones should spawn to the north of the nav where the Achilles drones are.

I just used /scan to check the whole sector and found nothing. I'm pretty sure there's a spawning problem atm.

i went there as well... it looks like earth research station was added? it was a ? on my screen and I am sure I woulda tagged it... it looks like that displaced the achillies spawn and where the corals are is now empty space... could adding that nav have caused that? in any event... they are not there... and there used to be a lot of them...

i went there as well... it looks like earth research station was added? it was a ? on my screen and I am sure I woulda tagged it... it looks like that displaced the achillies spawn and where the corals are is now empty space... could adding that nav have caused that? in any event... they are not there... and there used to be a lot of them...

nope, that nav has been there so it was caused by something else