Galaxy Tours

My PP is over lvl 100 now and has pretty much been everywhere in the galaxy (there are a few out of the way asteroids and hidden navs that I haven't quite got to yet) and most people recommend once you get to EL 25 or so, to level it up faster, the best thing to do is run tours and the most popular area to do this is Aragoth (most xp).

I'm wondering what steps people take to do this most efficiently? Target all of the gates and stations since they give the most xp and usually don't have mobs nearby and fly to each one in each system? Is there a particular path through AP that most people prefer to take to hit as many navs as possible? Do you try to set up your ship with the loudest engine possible just in case you run across any mobs, so they target you first?

Any input would be appreciated. :)

• Upvote 1

there is a guide somewhere... I have a copy at home but not with me... that lists how to get to EL40 I believe on almost strictly navs... but it is very meticuolous on the order to hit them... most likey by now you have destroyed that order... I will post the guide if I find it... but from what I am reading... it sounds like you would get more EL from rollover trade run xp then trying to hit navs.... just imho

good topic! +1

ive been thinking about running some tours as well with new players. i think a loud eng is a good idea as it should draw aggro away from the low toons.as a tt, i can give max shield bubbles as well. i suspect most ppl who will read this know better than me, but i think the warp speed of the group is an average of the combind speeds, so the low toons will be slow and slow down the process. keeping them alive will the main priority.

as i have most navs mapped i will go gate to gate then hit the ones inbetween.

so how does exp work? i have el42, will that cut into their exp?

sugguestions??

thanks

i think the warp speed of the group is an average of the combind speeds, so the low toons will be slow and slow down the process.

This seems to be the way it works to me too, although there was a pretty big fudge factor in the equation, when I was paying attention to it.

so how does exp work? i have el42, will that cut into their exp?

I don't think it does.

Yes, you will cut into their exp points. But, only as 1 extra group member (your explore level has nothing to do with it). everyone get (explore points for the nav)/ (number in group) + (group bonus).

A group of 6 will have for example: (1000/6) + 200 for each member discovering the nav (hopefully 5) = 366 x 5 = 1833

But, the only way they could get more is if all 6 group members were discovering the nav point.