Repulsor Field - is it working correctly?

I have Respulsor Field lvl6 (Ultra Repulsor Field) and I can apply it to myself just fine, however when I try to apply it to my other toon, which is two levels higher than me, it tells me that this player is too low of a level. This was never the case in live as far as I can remember. Also, I can't tell if it works or not, can anyone confirm that it's functionality is actually working?

there are still several outstanding bugs with these skills, hopefully we'll have this fixed soon.

Hello Tienbau,

Well since we are talking about the PS Repulsor shield and bugs here is one for you. Too make a long story short the damage comeing off you RS that is returning to the mobs is being credited to the mob, so it is very possible that the damage that is being returned can be greater then the damage you are firing at them and they can end up killing themselfs! This has happened to me so offen now that I stop useing the RS on my PS altogether. Example:

Mob is firing every 2 sec for 500 damage and 300 is being returned or 150 DPS

You are firing say 100 damage every sec or 100 DPS

As you see the when the mob dies it will have done more damage then you to it's self and the mob is getting the credit for killing it's self.

Fix for this is to make sure the damage that is being returned is credited to the player and not the mob and that is the way it was in live also. I can show you this if you need me to like we did with the CTD bug last night. Let me know! TTYL :-)

Merlin

Well, It's good to know the field actually works! I cannot remember but I feel like on live there was a bolt of energy that went back to the mob? Or am I thinking of something else? Its hard to tell that it's actually doing any damage, but apparently it's doing quiet a bit. Is there a combat/dps log somewhere on your local machine?

And I completely understand that there are bugs to still be worked out and that's A-OK. <_<