PW lvl 30 Hull upgrade?

Is there a walkthru or something reg. the lvl 30 hull upgrade quests? I'm stuck in it and for some reason i dont have it in my mission log it seems.

Can you elaborate a bit more on your problem? Do you see the mission in your log at all? I assume you must or else how could you be stuck on it? Give as much detail as you can and I'm sure we can help you :)

• Upvote 1

All progen missions have a level of difficulty to them that may seem unreasonable to some. However, the reward for the lvl 30 HU mission is spectacular and well worth the effort (and training) that completing it takes.

There are many segments of progen missions that do not show or register in the mission log. There is even one that use to say "Classified- I hope you wrote it down". NPC text is far more useful when doing progen missions of all levels. Don't just click through assuming that you will be told what to do somewhere else.

Every progen has suffered as you are at the moment. So don't assume it is just you. Also, don't let those with attitudes get to you either. After all, this is "training" for all progens not just your character but you as well.

That being said, when asking for help, you should always try the "progen chanel" in game. Lots and lots of helpful people there happy to help aspiring progens. Inquiries in general chat or new players chat more often than not will not be seen by many that have already done the missions. Be specific when you ask for help, don't make someone drag out of you what you are trying to get at. That will frustrate everyone involved.

Just saying you are stuck, help me please, doesn't cut it. Know what step you're on or just completed, what station you were at, or other pertinent details and many will be happy to give you a hand.

Ok, here is what i did so far ( and i hope i have been working on the correct mission )

when i reached lvl 30 i flew to planet endriago to speak with ijoona ( or whatever her name is, she is located in the "bar" section of the station. I'll call her ijonna in this message)

She then gives me a quest that i need to bring her a shipments of nanobots which takes me to arx ymir. After finished that part and found the shipwreck etc i need to bring her 3 codecs from 3 mobs located in 3 diffirent places. The last one is on Planet Dahin. It is after this point i got lost because i dont have the mission in my log for some reason.

I got 5 missions there atm

1. The first is a christmas quest i belive, gathering milk, sugar etc.

2. The second one i got from N7. Fly to aragoth to investidgate RD

3. Patrol Mercery

4. Find some mordanite ( got the quest from the npc next to Ijoona ( name, duh,)

5. A quest about embargoing the infinitycorp. I dont think this is a part of the hull upgrade because i think i had this quest when i picked up the quest from Ijonna.

I have flew to the npc's i recent talked to wihtout any progress. I have been to Mars, Mars alpha, Endriago, Primus, Jotunheim, Ragnarok without success.

But when i got some clue i think yesterday when Ijonna for some reaseon gave me a diffirent chat-tree mentioning i have to got to detention center O. in AbG to pick up a codex, but there isnt anything there. And it's hard to figure out what she wants because the lack of a mission log. There is only one NPC there except the vendor. The npc wont talkt to me and the vendor doesnt sell anything related to a codex.

So, am i on the right track so far, or have i been doing the wrong quest?

I like when missions are hard. I want a challenge when i play games but it's quite hard when you cant see the mission details. That's why i wrote this post. I cant even cancel the hull upgrade quest to start over if i missed something because there isnt one to cancel.

Ok, here is what i did so far ( and i hope i have been working on the correct mission )

when i reached lvl 30 i flew to planet endriago to speak with ijoona ( or whatever her name is, she is located in the "bar" section of the station. I'll call her ijonna in this message)

She then gives me a quest that i need to bring her a shipments of nanobots which takes me to arx ymir. After finished that part and found the shipwreck etc i need to bring her 3 codecs from 3 mobs located in 3 diffirent places. The last one is on Planet Dahin. It is after this point i got lost because i dont have the mission in my log for some reason.

3. Patrol Mercery

4. Find some mordanite ( got the quest from the npc next to Ijoona ( name, duh,)

5. A quest about embargoing the infinitycorp. I dont think this is a part of the hull upgrade because i think i had this quest when i picked up the quest from Ijonna.

I have flew to the npc's i recent talked to wihtout any progress. I have been to Mars, Mars alpha, Endriago, Primus, Jotunheim, Ragnarok without success.

But when i got some clue i think yesterday when Ijonna for some reaseon gave me a diffirent chat-tree mentioning i have to got to detention center O. in AbG to pick up a codex, but there isnt anything there. And it's hard to figure out what she wants because the lack of a mission log. There is only one NPC there except the vendor. The npc wont talkt to me and the vendor doesnt sell anything related to a codex.

I like when missions are hard. I want a challenge when i play games but it's quite hard when you cant see the mission details. That's why i wrote this post. I cant even cancel the hull upgrade quest to start over if i missed something because there isnt one to cancel.

Ah I think I chose to pay the money when I had the option to skip this stuff. As far as ABG goes, have you docked at the Detention Center there and spoken to the warden? I know he gets intimately involved with progen quests. You may wish to do this and see if you get an update.

In case you are missing the navs, here is the sectormap for ABG

http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/sectormap/astrobeltgama.html

3. Patrol Mercery

You're on the right track where you are now. After obtaining all three cortex (do this first and save yourself some headache)the cortex and delivering them to Strumer in Traders Fort, He makes you do a bit of running around in TF, but its not that big of a deal. He, then sends you back to DCO. Once there, the Warden talks to you and sends you back to Ionna-J. She then sends you to Tarsis (arx Tiberius) I believe. None of these travels appears in your mission log, but the NPC text is what is telling you all this.

This is where I get just a bit fuzzy but I believe the guy that gave you the Embargo Mission will also tell you to go back to Ionna, he is sending his men out to do something in Lagarto. Ionna then gives you the mission to kill the Merus Militia. The first leg, and it shows in your mission log is to kill 8 fighters, then 8 Bombers, then kill the Captain. These mobs are just north of DCO and tend to swarm a bit, don't forget to register at DCO or you'll have a long haul back.

Just a note, after you kill the Captain, you'll have to get his "gene map" from the Warden at DCO. The item is vendorable and does appear in your hold. So, make sure you have room. Also, he sends you back to Ionna and again there is nothing in the mission log telling you this.

Have fun and learn to watch the NPC text it will save you a tremendous amount of headache on further HU missions.

EDIT:

PS: You can not purchase your way around the lvl 30 HU mission. It must be completed. Subsequent HU misions can be purchased around, but in doing so you will not recieve any rewards from those missions. Some of them are quite substantial.

Have fun and learn to watch the NPC text it will save you a tremendous amount of headache on further HU missions.

EDIT:

PS: You can not purchase your way around the lvl 30 HU mission. It must be completed. Subsequent HU misions can be purchased around, but in doing so you will not recieve any rewards from those missions. Some of them are quite substantial.

Ahh yeah now that you mention it I did do this mission. (which probably explains why I was thinking of the warden at the detention center)

I think Muhir has given you the final pieces of info you need to finish up your quest :rolleyes:

At the end of the hullgrade lv15, the next step was going to talk to Ioanna @lv30 Win I went that the mission cleared win I talked to Ioanna NPC. So I talked with she a 2nd time I got a quest called Ioanna-J Deinon's Research... I was hoping at the end there will be a Hullupdate But at step 5 of 10 "Give a Grek Cortex (new Edinburgh) to Sturmer (Traders Fort) for processing. But win I talk to NPC Sturmer "Hey (X name), when are you going to give me that Grek cortex?" At my Reply: I hit "Continue...." and Noning happens The Reply box is missing...I have to close the chat box...

You need a grek cortex.

That is a default chat tree for NPCs that need something.

Here is where I found the below; http://damageinc.cryptic.com/Missions/ProgenLevel30PromotionMission.txt

Starts out with order to visit Ioanno in Porvenir Mons, Endriago, Gallina

She asks you to bring her 2 crates of nanobots from Arx Ymir. Lots of

warping...

Go to ARx Ymir, talk to a Hayvair (Main hall in Arx Ymir). He Tells you the

freighter was wrecked and wants you to go determine its fate. If you do so

he'll gie you th nanobots free!

find wrrecked Freightor 3k NW of Vali in Odin Rex sector

When you target the freighter, ou have a cat witha mysterious progen

who tells you the motives behind these nanobots is to corrupt the progen.

Return to Arx Ymir, talk to Hayvair again. He gives you antother crate, whines

about profitiability, and sends yo uoff with the crates back to Ioanno.

Ioann tells you to go fetch some more dna stuff for progen advancement. youneed

to get some genetic information. So you have to grab cortexes from critters A

nad bring them to Sturmer in Tradres fort (Ragnarok). These are the cortexes

yo need and what drops them:

grek cortex -- Anicent Greks (cl11) at Loch Brae in New Edinbrgh

mist cortex -- mist lords (cl10-11) at Freya field 1 in Freya

Shakaku cortex -- Shakaku CL 5-7 at Dahin planet

If you get all the cortexes first and then go to Traders Fort it may save some

time. Also having a JE buddy to wh you to Kaliaasa and back will help too.

When you finish talking to Sturmer, he tells you the genetic stuff you are

doing will ruin the progen race, and he tries talk you out of it.

When you go talk to Ioanno-J again, she wants you to warn Markus Kahn about the

myseterious ships. Markus is in Arx Tiberius, Tarsis sector. Matkus tells you

you can blast all of these renegade progens you see. Then sends you back to

iommu.

Last stage, ioanno sends you off to recover a genome stolen from genome storage

at DCO. She sends you off to see Warden Orphant at DCO in ABG to get a copy

of the genome.

As soon as you get to ABG you get a mission to killa Merus Milia Captain to get

his Genome. The Merus Milia spawn by Onerom Exit Gate at l57.0,-128.38. The

captain is cl 16, the Merus Milia groups are ranging from 3 to 11. And the 8's

and 10's use Frighten skill.

Annoying, but once you kill the captin you are done. return to IOMMU. She gives

you a level 4 shield, Shroud of The Optimal ( 1066 cap, recharge 13.0,

Deflect Energy (equip) +27, Projectile Energy Conservation 27%, Boost

Projectile Range +24%).

i <3 the interweb

Ah, it seems like stummer wont give me the next part (going to dco) even thou after i gave him the cortex and runned around in the station spending time with the vendors. Strange.

Ah, it seems like stummer wont give me the next part (going to dco) even thou after i gave him the cortex and runned around in the station spending time with the vendors. Strange.

Sturmmer doesn't add anything to the mission log. He tells you where to go next. Again, it will be very important to read and make any notes you don't think your memory will retain when doing progen missions. The Progen Developer is quite demanding on us but his rewards are quite nice too.

And, for the record, Strummer instructs you to go to DCO and speak with the warden.

Sturmmer doesn't add anything to the mission log. He tells you where to go next. Again, it will be very important to read and make any notes you don't think your memory will retain when doing progen missions. The Progen Developer is quite demanding on us but his rewards are quite nice too.

And, for the record, Strummer instructs you to go to DCO and speak with the warden.

I have already been to DCO several timeswithout any sucess either. The warden dont want to speak with me.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks the HU is a bit tricky 8), i got my lvl 10 HU without any problem but i miss my lvl 30 and now iam lvl 55 and dont find any NPC that gives me a Mission for lvl 50 HU. I try all Npc at Mars, Mars Alpha and Vega i will try Endriago later today maybe i find there my luck lol.

I play a TT also and there is all time a mission in log when i have to visit npc for next step in HU but on my PW i dont have this mission in log.

Iam not sure if i need it lol, i have 4 slots fo weapons atm ,my 4 lvl4 Bayonet Projektile drain my lvl 4 reactor badly so after 1 min iam out of energie so what i do with a fitht weaponslot lol.

Iam on a lvl reactor from vendor bec i dont get the special one for the lvl 30 HU.

Any helping hand would be nice but iam not in hurry, i have my favor game back and that counts more 8).

Ok next step in this jurney, i go to endriago planet talk to ijoona she give me a misssion , bring me Mordanite, i bring it back to her mission is finished but nothing happens, was this now the mission for lvl 30 HU and i didnt get it bec iam over lvl 50 now?

iam lost in space lol

Ok next step in this jurney, i go to endriago planet talk to ijoona she give me a misssion , bring me Mordanite, i bring it back to her mission is finished but nothing happens, was this now the mission for lvl 30 HU and i didnt get it bec iam over lvl 50 now?

iam lost in space lol

go talk to ijoona again there are 2 parts you have only finished part 1.

It was 1.50 am today in good old Europe, and at this time i got my lvl 30 HU and 30 min later my lvl 50 HU, WOOOOOOT. 8). Thank u all here in forum and game for the helping hands. Also the GM's that the lvl 8s Freighters in AGB at last. So watch out i rock now 8), my hull goes up from 80 to 1300 8).

Now i remember clear why i love this game when it was live, all the plp here are AWESOME "deep bow"

cya in space

• 5 months later...

My Progen Warrior did this Level 30 Hull Upgrade Mission today thx to this post.

I also had some help from a Progen Sentinel doing the same mission.

The end of the mission is a lttle different than stated, and a little confusing at first.

But the details do go in your missions.

When you get to DCO, register and start killing the Merus Millia whatever and your Journal updates

to say Kill 6 Merus Milia Bombers.

After you do that your journal updates again to say kill the Merus Milia Captain lv16

When you finally do that your Journal will update again telling you to go into DCO and see the Warden.

He gives you the Genome and you fly it back to Ionno.

Then finally she tells you you dont have to do Missions anymore for Hull Upgrades if you dont want to.

And she sends you to Tiberius Shipyards in Primus for you Hull Upgrade.

You'll also get the Special lv4 shield at the Shipyards.

You will need some help for the end of this mission. My PS friend and I died numerous times

and just kept coming out and killing them til we got to the captain.

The Captain has friends too and they are always with him.

And since we were both doing the mission,each of us had to kill the captain seperately.

So if you bring a friend or 2 to concentrate on the others while you kill the captain

it will work out better for you.

Bring plenty of ammo!

All in all it was a fun mission except for all the warping around.

Xp debt = 15000 when all was said and done. Not bad for a fun day in Earth and Beyond. :)