The Cygni Express

The Cygni Express is arguably one of the best engines in the game for a TT. Yes, there is the prismatic dragon wing... but hello you only heave to be there for a controller kill and be awarded it, then analyze, pray for a crit analyze (cuz if you lose the Warlock Fortress component your screwed), then pray for a 200% build with the most expensive compone... well you get my drift...

Terrans are the king of engines... we are the king of the crappiest thing in the game and the one jewel, the cygni express gets taken away... any chance of getting it back? or was it put back in somewhere else for us to get and I am missing it...

also I am gonna start another thread with a general engines sux rant later... so stay tuned... I am collecting data so I can put some facts in it ;)

***note its saturday and the wife wants to paint or have me do death ugly chores... so that is adding to my fire here :)

The Cygni Express is arguably one of the best engines in the game for a TT. Yes, there is the prismatic dragon wing... but hello you only heave to be there for a controller kill and be awarded it, then analyze, pray for a crit analyze (cuz if you lose the Warlock Fortress component your screwed), then pray for a 200% build with the most expensive compone... well you get my drift...

Terrans are the king of engines... we are the king of the crappiest thing in the game and the one jewel, the cygni express gets taken away... any chance of getting it back? or was it put back in somewhere else for us to get and I am missing it...

also I am gonna start another thread with a general engines sux rant later... so stay tuned... I am collecting data so I can put some facts in it :)

***note its saturday and the wife wants to paint or have me do death ugly chores... so that is adding to my fire here :)

I think this is more a matter of the missions just not currently been in game yet, it's certianly not a deliberate decision to screw over the Terrens :)

I'm open for haggling on a lot of things, but not that. I'll add it with the correct mission (Capture Roland Holmes, Terran lv 30 promotion bonus) when we have the ability to pull of a scripted encounter since that is necessary to make mobs appear and talk to you and only be able to be killed by you or your group.