Jenpies need some love :(

First off I just want to give props to all the devs and other team members working on this emu, not to mention the amazing community, who make EnB a blast to play again. It's really amazing that even after 6+ years, this same group of fans and players still have this much love and devotion to a game. To get to my topic though, from playing both a JE and JD here, it seems like we are kind of at a disadvantage at endgame levels. I think the reason for this is two-fold: Jenquai have a lot of key equipment that is missing from the current content(mainly Mordana), and as well some great devices are currently not working(Coma and the one that buffs Psi Shield, forget its name, to list a few). Jenpies have always relied on their equipment and skill more than the other races(cough) :P Now dont get me wrong I know the emu is a work in progress, and even from the start of ST4 things have greatly improved.

I was just wondering if there were any plans to implement some of the missing equipment through missions/quests/hull upgrades, or what the status on some of the bugs were. I see Byakhee tirelessly working on all things good and progen, not sure what shape terrans are in. Is the Jenpie dev currently away/on vacation/hiding in some distant corner of the galaxy mining? :) Anyhow, just a few thoughts I'd put out there on behalf of all the other peanutheads who enjoy the cloak and dagger life. Keep the good times coming though, I see this emu only getting better and better.

The raid stuff will be worked on, right there is code needing to be written for progressive mob spawns, which really should be done first, afterall, just having the bosses ingame without all the right mechanics kind of ruins the reward aspect of fighting for your gear :-) Besides, all the classes are missing the items from the unimplemented raid bosses, the Progons arnt getting the mordana or bogeral loot either afterall are they?

The raid stuff will be worked on, right there is code needing to be written for progressive mob spawns, which really should be done first, afterall, just having the bosses ingame without all the right mechanics kind of ruins the reward aspect of fighting for your gear :-) Besides, all the classes are missing the items from the unimplemented raid bosses, the Progons arnt getting the mordana or bogeral loot either afterall are they?

Progens have had the CFB shield and Ballista added in through a HU mission chain, which otherwise drop from the Mordana and Bogeril respectively, though correct me if I'm wrong. It's not a lot, but it's nice. Are the device issues easier to fix? I'd give up one of my kidneys for a working Coma... :)

• Upvote 1

Ummmm... Compared to the jenpie, they don't need 'em? I understand waiting for the code. I've kind of helped my problem along by multiboxing max jenpies. Two hens are a lot better than one.

Have to agree that we don't have some of our important equpment. Some examples are Veiled Oyoroi, Sharim Prototype Shield, Defender's Doumaru, Ghost's Edge Energy Laser, & Defender's Pride Plasma Laser all of which are Mordana drops. Would be nice if there was a few TTs on the server could have those prints fall off a truck, and into their build lists, at least until the server is ready for Live.

Edited by Terrell

Progens have had the CFB shield and Ballista added in through a HU mission chain, which otherwise drop from the Mordana and Bogeril respectively, though correct me if I'm wrong. It's not a lot, but it's nice. Are the device issues easier to fix? I'd give up one of my kidneys for a working Coma... ;)

My apologies, I was unaware Progons were getting raid loot from missions.

Have to agree that we don't have some of our important equpment. Some examples are Veiled Oyoroi, Sharim Prototype Shield, Defender's Doumaru, Ghost's Edge Energy Laser, & Defender's Pride Plasma Laser all of which are Mordana drops. Would be nice if there was a few TTs on the server could have those prints fall off a truck, and into their build lists, at least until the server is ready for Live.

I'm fully aware Jenquai are missing pretty important items, afterall, my mains were Jenquai in live. However, I persoanly don't think its a good idea to spend time writing new mission chains or altering current mob loot tables to add content that will have to be removed once the raids are back again. I'd much rather work on the raid and get the loot into the game the proper way. Remember, if it gets added to a mission chain or the way of attaining them is altered, once it gets changed back to how it should be people will cry nerf and complain about why its been changed to require groups, so its not always as simple as just adding them though other means.

Personal opinion on something I remember from live. The prototype gear used to help my JE a lot, and sadly doesn't seem to be implemented yet. The beams especially we're even useful at endgame due to their incredible range, and the shields were good pre-endgame too due to the respectable capacity on them.

Any idea where the prototype gear stands on the to-do list?

Personal opinion on something I remember from live. The prototype gear used to help my JE a lot, and sadly doesn't seem to be implemented yet. The beams especially we're even useful at endgame due to their incredible range, and the shields were good pre-endgame too due to the respectable capacity on them.

Any idea where the prototype gear stands on the to-do list?

Ruined hulks are been worked on atm by one of the other devs, once they are in, then the prototype gear from mining should be in again.