Needed: Despawn timer for Job Terminal generated mobs

Job terminal generated missions should have some sort of timer on them, particularly the ones that pop monsters such as "Brains for Prekoorrb (36)" or Nagifar for Ihavenoplansonkillingthismob (36)... there were no less than about 20 of these things all huddled up inside both of the moons in Valkyrie Twins.

A 15 minute "time to despawn unless engaged" timer might be sufficient for combat job mobs spawned in the same sector, and up to 30 minutes for generated mobs in remote sectors (more than six gates away from the originating sector)

Also, Devs: Please consider limiting job terminal missions to two per player per type per sector at any given time to avoid cluttering up sectors with unclaimed mobs and also to give people a fairer shot as these things get more popular as they certainly will.

Job terminal generated missions should have some sort of timer on them, particularly the ones that pop monsters such as "Brains for Prekoorrb (36)" or Nagifar for Ihavenoplansonkillingthismob (36)... there were no less than about 20 of these things all huddled up inside both of the moons in Valkyrie Twins.

A 15 minute "time to despawn unless engaged" timer might be sufficient for combat job mobs spawned in the same sector, and up to 30 minutes for generated mobs in remote sectors (more than six gates away from the originating sector)

Also, Devs: Please consider limiting job terminal missions to two per player per type per sector at any given time to avoid cluttering up sectors with unclaimed mobs and also to give people a fairer shot as these things get more popular as they certainly will.

I think they may need to do it a little closer to the way it worked in Live on Combat jobs. The mob you were suppoed to kill, didn't spawn until you were right there. You had a certain amount of time to kill it or you failed the job. I don't remember how much time was allowed.

When Trade jobs are working, I don't think Combat Jobs are going to get that much play. Reason being that Trade jobs give the 2 types of XP that most classes have a bit more difficulty getting. Trade & Explore. I don't think that trade jobs need to be limited in the same way as Combat jobs. Instead let the limiting factor be your hold size (since for Trade jobs you have to transport stuff) and the 6 mission limit in the log.

The best, in terms of XP trade jobs were the ones where you started out at one base, flew to another, picked up cargo (tourists, objects, diplomats, etc), and brought them back to the station you got the job from. Another good thing about jobs was that you could use wormhole without penalty. (and got a little +faction with the job's sponsor, without losing faction elsewhere for all types of jobs)

just a quick questionm which job terminals work? i went to the lounges in several bases but when i click on then its all blank. is there a long load time or only certain terminals actually work at tis time?

confirmed this is an issue, i was in vt at the weft last night, the je who wh'd me there died as soon as the sector loaded, i spent the next 45 minutes killing cl 36 mobs that were everywhere. they seem to head str8 for the weft. and respawned instantly.

There must of been 50 of them last night. Belter formens, belter dans, spore mothers, those dragon things, cl 36 earthcorps fungus, and nagifars. I watched alot of poeple die, as i couldnt get off a shield recharge in time to save them.

Cia

just a quick questionm which job terminals work? i went to the lounges in several bases but when i click on then its all blank. is there a long load time or only certain terminals actually work at tis time?

Net 7 & Aragoth Station have a few jobs available.

Net 7 & Aragoth Station have a few jobs available.

FYI guys, the mobs spawning at the moment you arrive and such will have to wait until our scripting language is fully implemented.

FYI guys, the mobs spawning at the moment you arrive and such will have to wait until our scripting language is fully implemented.

Thanks, for the info. Best of luck and time with getting that working.