Moto Mission (Progen side)

On the presumption that the Moto missions are in place:

1. I got the mission to get the draft card from the NPC at net-7 Sol Beaon (first nav outside Net 7 station, due North)

2. Got the draft card from the trade goods vendor inside Net-7 station

3. took the draft card to Signifier Tubicides (sp) in Arx Tiberius; she gives me some spiel about the war in Cygni.

4. I go to moto (through the Aganju gate, since my access to Altair is borked)

5. I speak to the three stooges in Pax Remar (Anjuren Kahn, and his two flunkies); the more or less blow me off or tell me to speak to Signifier Cornicularius who is off to the side

6. She tells me to kill 3x Terran Alliance Ensigns and 2x Terran Alliance Lieutenants

7. I kill the mob, mission journal says to return to Signifier Cornicularius; she faults out and tries to sell me some POWs going back to Earth.

8. I speak to each of the three stooges again, one of them completes out the mission dialog.

9. Talking to any of the Pax Remar NPCs after this is not productive, as the three stooges want me to have this "symbol of loyalty" before giving me any new missions.

So....

... I suppose the mission to get this "symbol" is in Altair~?

:P

Eh (aka Seeker)

Sorry no, you know the bonus for the Manes Mission HU 100 bonus, well there is a tie in with that NPC there for extra bonuses not relating to building. The medal does say it 'unlocks doors'. It should be retained for missions other than just the blueprint!

This of course is only open to Progen who have done the HU bonus missions and who are fighting for the Progen Combine. Its an extra flavour reward, on the 'kill the CL 66 mane, progen hull bonus mission'

Other than that the only moto mission in place for all those there is the one you have done. Moto is incomplete, its just a skelaton system - only with mobs to kill in really at the moment. It does provide a really easy means of doing HU 75 for the Progen though.

Moto Missions should be treated as 'very basic and only one per station' for the general playerbase.

Moto itself is currently a load of mobs for combat purposes.

Moto is not currently a Prime objective for myself - restructuring missions is, so the missions will have a 'basic / nerfed reward mission - for skill obtain only' and a 'advanced bonus mission requiring the initial skill mission - with the advanced rewards'

So players who just want to obtain a skill will do that, very easily. Just don't expect a great reward for not doing very much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm starting to play my borked PW again. The missions at the time were to say the least "Unpolished" so many were attempted and eventually abandoned. So the question in reading this thread is; to gain entry to 61 Cygni must I have completed the bonus missions all along? If so I think entry to a sector based on terribly buggy missions at the time hardly seems realistic. I know Byakhee contends that his missions were never buggy..... but shouldn’t the sector be accessible without doing the missions? or at the least some way to do those missions now? Provided they work?

Gain entry into moto is from the Moto draft card mission.

Choose your side

Do the missions for Moto.

Yes, some of the NPCs do mention the possibility of a Symbol of Loyalty in their talk trees but that was because their talk trees are 2 years old and at the moment Moto is not as high priority as other areas in the game. The spawns have not changed etc. Neither have talk trees of NPCs that mention the Symbol of Loyalty.

Symbol of Loyalty is a Progen reward only { Capture the Cargo mission ) and if Moto becomes complete would give the option for Progen with this reward to do additional missions. However, I'm now changing the talk tree to be shown as "High faction" "Good faction" or "Liked by us". Symbol of Loyalty on the talk trees in future updates will not be mentioned.

This does not mean that in the next update there will be more missions in Moto. Moto is likely to be one of the last systems to be completed, it still needs some work on it.

So to recap currently both the missions I made for the Progen Side and the Terran Side are exactly the same rewards. No further Progen missions have been made once you do the initial missions for entry. It would be wrong to do so and not give the enemy (Terrans) a chance to do the same.

Moto is a side-system and at the moment it is more important to get the Core Terran / Progen systems, missions, effects etc right.

Gain entry into moto is from the Moto draft card mission.

Choose your side

Do the missions for Moto.

Yes, some of the NPCs do mention the possibility of a Symbol of Loyalty in their talk trees but that was because their talk trees are 2 years old and at the moment Moto is not as high priority as other areas in the game. The spawns have not changed etc. Neither have talk trees of NPCs that mention the Symbol of Loyalty.

Symbol of Loyalty is a Progen reward only { Capture the Cargo mission ) and if Moto becomes complete would give the option for Progen with this reward to do additional missions. However, I'm now changing the talk tree to be shown as "High faction" "Good faction" or "Liked by us". Symbol of Loyalty on the talk trees in future updates will not be mentioned.

This does not mean that in the next update there will be more missions in Moto. Moto is likely to be one of the last systems to be completed, it still needs some work on it.

So to recap currently both the missions I made for the Progen Side and the Terran Side are exactly the same rewards. No further Progen missions have been made once you do the initial missions for entry. It would be wrong to do so and not give the enemy (Terrans) a chance to do the same.

Moto is a side-system and at the moment it is more important to get the Core Terran / Progen systems, missions, effects etc right.

Thanks, but if I recall, I carried a ton of ammo around with me only to find 61 Cygni closed or the mission was broken... anyway the draft card is long gone, and the ammo was at least something my lil PW could use. I guess the mission thinks I still have it in my hold. (lol) is there a way to get one again? I have no problen doing the missions.

Edited by Mimir

Yeh.

Those missions got a little changed, the ammunition ones still in game as is the others but you have to show your intent to be able to build them now (skill) and you have the reward. All are obtained (Progen): Signifier in Mars.

5000 rounds both mortar = plasma + chem is what is required

As to mission, dunno. The ammo one has not changed for some time, measured in years actually.

Yeh.

Those missions got a little changed, the ammunition ones still in game as is the others but you have to show your intent to be able to build them now (skill) and you have the reward. All are obtained (Progen): Signifier in Mars.

5000 rounds both mortar = plasma + chem is what is required

As to mission, dunno. The ammo one has not changed for some time, measured in years actually.

Thanks, seems I should check my email pre forum posting as I was able to get the draft card thanks to our local helpful GM :o all is as it should be.