Melt Down

Global warming or have all the Devs hit critical mass and are imploding? What is going on? March 10? what's up with that date? In game today I saw a Dev say that no Dev or GM is allowed to help spawn the captain for the PW HU. Is the spawn fixed? Will it be fixed? Are there any Devs left to fix it? Damn-it I got hooked on the game again and now this. It was bad enough that my own guild (been with them forever it seems) won't talk to me unless I get on TS. Now this. Good thing that the other games out there are run like a business and will take my money. I think I can learn to like STO... possibly <_<

damn there is drama on the forum and I was in game playing... stop watchin the forums for a minute to play enb and ... ... well like I always say... its all fun and games until someone loses an eye

Hey guys,

If you're having a problem post it and follow the announcement to the bug area. We need to see the problem to get it fixed for it. The clearer the descriptions the better.

Arthurdent has beta testers crawling those bug forums, testing the problems and posting on our Mantis tool so we can assign and fix the bugs. We will endeavor to correct them as fast as possible.

Kyp