A big thank you

Hiya

I just wanted to drop a quick line here and say thank you to all those folks who have been tirelessly working on and sticking with bringing this fun game back. My guess is that you all probably don’t hear that enough / or it gets lost in all the “please fix this” posts. So Thank You!

I just recently (last weekend) got back on and I am really impressed with how much work has been done since before the first stress test which was when I was last on (yea that long ago). I haven’t made it to far into things yet, but from what I have seen so far it looks great, and I am really excited to go exploring in the new zones… when I saw the new map I was really overjoyed at the prospect of entirely new areas.

Anyway, this was my first ever online game I played and while I had the unfortunate timing of starting only a few months before EA made the ill conceived decision to throw in the towel, I still managed to get a lot of time in before and now that I have seen all the great work that has been done I am looking forward to getting to the point where I can shoot some fishies again (well save some peeps anyway… aww the life of the JE).

What has always surprised me about this game is the type of people it has attracted to its community and I am overjoyed to see that the small group of peeps who are still here seem to have kept that alive. The offer to freely help out and do things for folks is something that is rare in the online community and yet it seems to be the norm here. Its really nice to see.

Ok well that’s all I have to say really. That and toss a shout out to a some old friends (from Galileo iirc) who I am hoping might still be around: Cyberstorm, Cajundude, AODBigJoe, Prometheus, Joslyn, and well anyone from the Dutch Alliance (some of the nicest peeps I ever met – even tho I had no idea what some of them were saying most of the time) and any of the crew from the Reborn or the combined DA Reborn. I am sure I am leaving some peeps out (dang it if i cant remember my fellow master device builder that we had an ongoing rivalry to see who had the most devices) and I am sorry but hopefully you will see me online and remind me. Oh and if anyone needs anything let me know, once I get my JE up and running and assuming the build system is working for devices and such I will be happy to whip something up or help you out.

Corellon:)br />

B)

welcome back! and you were on Galileo :P

I was in one of your Zeke raids during live which is why I know. It's in my chat.log if you would like to see. I posted it on the old forums a while back.

welcome back! and you were on Galileo :P

I was in one of your Zeke raids during live which is why I know. It's in my chat.log if you would like to see. I posted it on the old forums a while back.

Dang IT! Its been way too long, and I didnt go back and check. Had that naggin feeling that I had the wrong one. Oh well, I figured someone would correct me if that was the case. Thanks.

And good to hear from you. Hopefully I can get back up to raider status soon... almost to my lvl 30 hull upgrade after only a couple of days...and found the old quild too!

Hope to hear from more of you in the future...oh and if you need any devices...i am well on my way...already making lvl 3 versions...just need to find more to break er i mean analyze ;-)

What what is wrong with Galileo???

Was the best server in EnB!!!

Calm down :-) there is nothing wrong with Galileo...just that I couldnt remember is all... its been way too long... might have to go back and review some old pictures to remind me of some old friends.

Calm down :-) there is nothing wrong with Galileo...just that I couldnt remember is all... its been way too long... might have to go back and review some old pictures to remind me of some old friends.

Pegalag for the Win !!!!

Welcome and Thank you also :P