Mary Christmas 2015 Guide

Mary Christmas 2015 Mission – Reward is 3 Skill Points

You will receive a snowball launcher on the Earth portion on this mission. They are labeled unique items. If you already are carrying a snowball launcher from last year you will have to either space it or take it to Menorb/Clobus the Clown to get it modified. You will need the launcher, one Sweet Solar Oil, and one Refined Gold in your cargo hold. A good time to do this is while you’re at Ishuan since it’s close.

No killing is required in this mission

Talk to Mary Christmas at Jupiter/Joves/on the dock to start mission

Step

01/16   EMP for ML-X3 – Mercury/StarClipper Station/vendor Pract Brog

02/16   Turtle Shells – Adriel/vendor Leif Peyre

03/16   Henchmen – Slayton/Roland Holmes Hideout/talk to rock

04/16   Squaking Gulls – Zweihander planet/Jag City/Doctor Sacha Ileiko

05/16   Gold Rings – Carpenter/Orsini Mining Platform/Shou Tzu

06/16   Chicken – Ishuan/Mr. Beeker

07/16   Chicken Nuggets – Glenn/F7/Belulah Lee

08/16   Bits of Chitin – Aragoth Prime/Chernevog/Harvey Krum

09/16   Cows – 61 Cygni/Kinshasha-Mbali/vendor Nduka Diya

10/16   Ladies Dancing – Glenn/F7/vendor Anveryn O’connell

11/16   Beers – Ragnarok/Traders Fort/Tarnish McHollis

12/16   Pipers Piping – Earth/Earth Station/MacKellan

13/16   Drums – Mars/Drusus Cauponius

14/16   Talk to Mary Christmas at Joves. Get Milk and Cookies

15/16 and 16/16 are completed while talking to Mary

• Take Milk and Cookies to Santa in Jupiter/Path the Third area
  • Talk to Santa twice and get present. Leave immediately. Last year he would kill you if you stuck around.
  • Take present to Saturn/Net-7 and Santas Little Helper will open it and give you 3 Skill Points

That’s it. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Edited by RenoJD

Mary Christmas 2015 Mission – Reward is 3 Skill Points

You will receive a snowball launcher on the Earth portion on this mission. They are unique items. If you already are carrying a snowball launcher from last year you will have to either space it or take it to Menorb/Clobus the Clown to get it modified. You will need the launcher, one Sweet Solar Oil, and one Refined Gold in your cargo hold. A good time to do this is while you’re at Ishuan since it’s close.

Thanks RenoJD! 

So they changed things this year?  I mean, yes, the Snowball launcher is labeled Unique, but I have 9 toons over level 150 that each have 2 of them in their vault.  It is labeled Unique, but they still gave them to you at the end of those missions (over the last 2 years), right along with the one I already had.  And yes, it's kinda silly to have more than one, filling up vault space and all, but you can really fill up your friends windshield with 2 of them :lol:

Edit; I did not have them modified either...

Edited by Hobbs

Thank You, Cimbad!

But I have more info...

If you have 2 unique regular snowball launchers you can go to Clobus and he will only modify one of them, not both, so you still cant get the 3rd launcher <_<

I was really hoping to get a full device build out of them someday for my JE...  Imagine having SIX of them to pelt your friends :ph34r:

*sigh* oh well....

Edit:  @ RenoJD I believe there is no "MAY" about it.  If you have a regular snowball launcher, you will not get a second one, and if you want 2 launchers you MUST have Clobus modify the one that you already have, and do it before you hit Earth Station :(

Edited by Hobbs

There is also a mission from SolSec Bob in Orsini Mining Platform that rewards the Polar Express engine.   It involves farming up 500 candy Canes and 500 Stolen presents from the Evil Snowmen that spawn around the universe.

From what I can tell, the level of the snowmen does not affect their loot drops.  Their loot is tradable so you can farm snowmen on a low level alt for XP and hand them to others.

A Word of Caution. The Polar Express is tradable and Unique.  If you have one in your inventory when you try to turn in canes and packages to SolSet Bob, you will lose your snowmen loot and not get an engine.  Been there, done that....

• 3 weeks later...

So about solsec bob....when you get the polar express and turn ins all done, if you talk to him again he tells you he is "authorizing" you to gather 5 stacks of canes and stolen presents and return. Anyone gone that far and done that? Is there some great reward or is it a XP for materials sink. What could be better than the polar express?!! 2.5x more materials...would have to be great if there was actually something for it......any answers?

Pfft paltry...only way i'd bother is if I had a bunch left over and wanted to boost a low level toon. 10k even 3x 10k is paltry for a big toon. Certainly for the hrs you take to gather them..you can make 10k xp with a few kills/trade runs/field mined.

• 2 weeks later...