Sign in to follow this  
Lobevaser

Would Your Wife Do This ?

My wife said 100 Million percent NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm looks like a good idea to me.  A little background.   About 15 years ago my wife was doing yard work and lost the diamond.  Luck of all lucks I found the diamond and taped it to a 3x5 index card for safe keeping until I could get to a jeweler to re-set it.  When I got around to taking it to the jeweler the card had gone missing.  After an exhaustive search no luck and was forgotten for another 5 years or so.  One day my brother in law  (her brother) shows up and asks if I was looking for this diamond.... It seems he was on the phone, grabbed something to write a note on and ....you guessed it used the back of this card.  I took it to the jeweler that day.

Fast forward to present day.........

It is hospital policy that ALL jewelry be removed before any procedure, yup the ring along with the band has gone missing yet again. I had it at home gave it to her and she promptly lost it yet again.  Thinking this might just be a hint. :)

So if found again I will definitely consider the above option.

Just saying,

Mim

My puked and then said "NO!". After watching her puking I too had to throw up, and I too say "NO!".