TE vrs PW the epic struggle of Gun Vrs Gun

Since I'm curious by nature, I had my pw/te/js out in paramis blowing up gene hunters.

So I thought hrmm pw vrs te and it occured to me I always thought a te, gun for gun would outshoot a pw.

TE Scootermagoo 125% wrath/120% caster/3 biles

Vrs

PW Devilmagoo 120% fotm/120% spitter/4 biles

Both shooting plasma and impact/explosive respectively.

Neither toon has a problem going toe to toe with the gene hunters solo.

In about 6 or 8 contests with either no turbo or 77% turbo.( installed guns PB/CVE/Aegis)( all firing was done with rally on)

The pw either out right beat the te ( no turbo) or was a dead heat with the te and the contest was decided on which toons ammo hit first.( high turbo)

This is without using sap/inversion on the pw and unbuffed and chimeara/gravity link for identical buffs.

To say i was a little stunned was an understatement and this is with the pw using a sting and buffing the te with the ghatu I have from the pw..

Given a seal of the dragon the te might win but it's that close. In this round the win goes to pw.

Mind you the pw was not sapping or inverting or anything like that this was a straight gun vrs gun battle..

Don't go saying a jd beats them both.. I know cc makes a huge difference. This was just for fun.

Thanks for the information.  Shouldn't the PW outgun the TW, when they're of similar level, and have "equivalent" equipment?   If you used Zets vs. Archos with no turbo or awesome weapons/equipment, wouldn't the TW still lose to the PW?  (assuming you're both using the same type of damage, and if you're not the mob isn't more resistant or vulnerable to one warriors damage type relative to the other)

By my dps list I wrote all those years ago if the TE ran zet ml's he would edge out the pw barely.

This was about equal guns on equally matched toons using the same mobs and the same kinds of ammo.

No trickery was involved the te fired first roughly gauging when the ammo was going to hit and firing the pw's guns to match it as close as I could the pw consistently killed it's mob before the te did.

Only one contest did the te actually win, mind you the pw has a few skills to steal the te's cookies.

This was written in fun and if the TE would have won more it might have gone the other way.

Who knows maybe with all plasma or explosive vrs impact it would be different but on that day using the guns and ammo listed the pw won.

It would be cool if the DEVs could make something besides the " Test Ship" app on the Portal.
Like a target dummy some where near the Raceway that could calculate damage and reaction times within a set time limit.

The computer could display the totals and we could take a screen shots.
  • Upvote 1