help help help plz help

ok i just got a new pc it has window's 7 on it i down loaded game and im on net7 i bring it up to download the pacth's and i get.................laucnhnet7 error.....update has failed. downloaded file is invalid. hash of downloaded file and hash in the servrt manifest does not macth. file: c:/program files (x86)/net-7/bin/launchnet.exe.tmp..........................thats all it says and i am dumb with it comes to this stuff some one plz help me[attachment=2487:net7luncher.jpg] !!!

Edited by deathangelknight

Calm down, dearheart.

It's still early morning and most of the Western Hemisphere is still asleep. Hi. I'm Pakkrat with Net-7 News. You'll get better responses if you post this in the sub-Forum Technical Support as opposed to General Discussion, though they do look in here. Next, try to put the error in more detail. Any further details you can give, step by step, as they appear on the screen, will help the Tech Support (TS), Game Masters (GM), and Developers (DEV) assist you. A little patience and they may be able to provide you with a solution.

Yes, we all got tears in our eyes when we first re-discovered Earth & Beyond Emulator after 10 years. A lot of us jumped through spiked, flaming hoops to get the programs to download, unpack, install, and execute. Give the Western Hemisphere a little time to coffee up and for the volunteer staff to help you. Patience.

This response is merely to let you know that you are being heard. Like you, I'm not techy person, so I can't help you, but yes there are folk on who will read your stuff and provide assistance.

From the situation room of NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat

Make sure your launcher has "Run in XP compability mode"

To do this:

1. Go to Net-7 Launcher install directory then "bin" directory

2. Right click on LaunchNet7.exe , go to "Properties"

3. Go to "Compability" tab and make sure "Compability mode" checkbox is checked and pick XP from there.

Re-try after... 

Edited by SiSL