Can summon friend/summon group please be fixed?

jrichards

Seriously, this skill never failed in Live.  If you got summoned, even in the middle of a fishbowl and were getting killed, you were still summoned.  There was never a "sorry dude, the summon failed and dropped you in the middle of mobs/I just killed you." At the moment this skill seems to fail 30-50% of the time.....or worse only summons the toon for a short distance.  Its not like the players should be able to resist this skill.  I mean mobs may have psi resists, so they can counter/not get summoned but I see zero point in allow player summons to fail.

I mean if yer going to do that then you should make all key skills have a 50% chance at failing to even work or just partially work....like

Repair Equipment, Rally, Shield Recharge, Cloak, Prospect, etc.

hell why not just really make the game tough and just have every single thing in the game have a 50% fail rate. = [

Edited by Crichton

Yeah, I am seeing it fail on occasion. As Rez has stated I most often see the summon short distance.  Like if my JD is at Joves and I summon a toon warping to me.  Often times the summon will occur and then leave the summoned player closer but still a hundred k away from my JD. At first I thought maybe it was lag, or a connection issue, but as my JD's summon range increases and I use the skill more often I am seeing it 'not work properly' pretty regularly.