Hide and Seek game

I just wanted to say a Big Thank You to the GM's that held the hide and seek games the last few days.

They took time from their schedules to hold these games, and I think it was awesome of them!

And yeah, I was a lucky winner, completely by accident. I was free warping in Rag escaping a Thorgil that was wanting my ship for lunch, and spotted P5155 hanging out with his buds the Chavez at Miguels house. ;)

Still was an awesome thing to do, that they didn't have to. ;)

Thanks guys!

Yup - seconded. I happened to be going back to my home sector to try for my Hack mission yet again and I noticed someone hiding behind the mission terminal.

Not sure people realise but the GMs took time out all weekend US-time and Europe-time. Very appreciated as in Live I'd always thought such events were slanted one way. Props due.

I gotta admit, the event was filled with time consuming warp-age however it was great. :P got my TE to 150 thanks to my overall or should I say unnecessary knowledge of Alpha Centuri. Thanks again for making the end of ST3 rather memorable. :lol:

Yes, big thanks to the GMs and Devs for the last few days. Its been quite fun and memorable. Found a Dev hanging out in the Disco Lounge at Joves and was given the CE-X10 'Clydesdale' engine and an Ursa 9 as the reward. Was nice to see 6800 warp speed, even if only for a few minutes. B)

i ,as well, wish to express thanks to the recent gm interaction!! :)

p5150 kept saying her clue ( gental on my mind), an old glen cambell song)

i free warped all over glen for 30 mins at least,never found anything, but still had a blast looking.

the next day, on my noob te, i said in new player chat(as a joke to get some conversation going)maybe we could ask the gm's to give us 10x exp, just for today).

about 5 minuets later i got a pm, and was awarded and overall upgrade to lvl 50(really nice).

it only cost her a few minuets of her time but i will never forget a pm from a gm!

really cool!!!

(also, my appoliges for saying yessir)(she a lady)( lmao)