Live forced name change

When the live server was up and running, did you or a friend get a name changed because an offending name ??

I my self didn't get my real live name changed, even that I would have thought so.

My real live nave was:

Satisfyme and I played with that name all the time.

One of my guild mates was forced to change his name since he had called his character Tampax, can't remember what it was renamed to thou. He had that name for over 1½ year before they decided to force him to change it:P)

Hope this topic could be a funny one that reminds us about the old days;))

Kind regards

Satis

On Live my first char a TE called Lordzap had to change name cause i could not use Lord.

Lord is considered a title, so they changed it to Zap

i played a toon named majorfunding for about 2 days but lost it during 48 hour roolback ;)

That doesn't count as it wasn't in Live :P

One of our guildies played with the character 'Fatsack' for quite some time, then got renamed but I forget what to.

I got away with Mistergreen in live. I knew someone else on Pegasus that was Misterbrown.

That would be me man.

Zap.

I made Misterbrown :)

**All hail Reservoir dogs**

I for one have not had that issue, but my bother did, his name was Toke, had the name since beta-live, then they changed all of a sudden to something very stupid. He started a new toon, and named it Tokee. lol!

on another game i asked if i could use my real live neamr. They said they would rather i didn't they did stop me.

wonder if i can use it here. who would I PM to find out?

on another game i asked if i could use my real live neamr. They said they would rather i didn't they did stop me.

wonder if i can use it here. who would I PM to find out?

a little off topic but anyway, I would suggest that you asked an GM since they are the ones that decide that :)

Kind regards

Satis

That would be me man.

Zap.

I made Misterbrown :lol:

**All hail Reservoir dogs**

Ahhh yes Guns for Hire I remember you well as you helped us immensely in XT vs the Zenri Tempest in which we got our Ego Matrix. Though you uodn't know how many times I got asked if I was your alt.