Login Issue , New To Me

punk

Login as normal get to Megan , enter account and I get this message -

Sorry , Your login does not appear to be valid .Try again using the default launcher ;).

Game closes on clicking only Option - OK

Was working fine last night at home on wired connection.

Using iphone for connection , which I have done for other games , no problem.

Will try at home later.

Any Ideas ?? Thanks

Alk

You guys are using a Proxy that is outdated.
Make sure the Proxy version is 2.22

When you click "PLAY" in the launcher, the EULA dialog will come up. At this point you can find the proxy symbol in the lower right tray.
Rightclick the proxy-icon and click "ABOUT" - you will see the proxy version. If this version is < 2.22 you get the error message.

To get the latest Proxy you need to "force updates" in the launcher. This will re-update a lot of files tho, so patience... :)

Ok I'll explain this again

Laptop works at home using LAN and Wireless from Router (Game info/proxy/everything works)

Disconnect laptop, take to work, plug in usb cable from laptop into Galaxy S2 mobile phone (cell phone)

Start Earth and Beyond

Go past Megan

Look at message; Sorry , Your login does not appear to be valid .Try again using the default launcher

Shutdown Laptop, walk home looking at the wonderful sights living in the country

Plug Laptop into power, Startup, open EnB, play game

Nothing is changed, the game just refuses to run using a mobile phone as the internet source, I connect at work now using wireless from a router across the road

[quote name='Ego' timestamp='1353366353' post='66599']Nothing is changed, the game just refuses to run using a mobile phone as the internet source,[/quote]
If IE has proxy enabled, and by default it has it set as 'automatic', and mobile net has automatic proxy configuration scipt, then game uses https proxy server wheres net7proxy.exe uses direct UDP connection to server.

Now, when login server issues ticket to log in, it uses client IP as security measure. If net7proxy.exe and game connect using different ip's, then you get error that tells you to use default launcher. AFAIK that is the only occasion (game uses invalid ticket -> error: use default launcher)