Got A Suggestion Kyp

shadowxsx

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7112-youve-been-hearing-hints-about-an-announcement/"]https://forum.enb-emu...n-announcement/[/url]

In that thread you were talking about the possibility of the N-7 crew "maybe" in the future thinking of starting a new for profit company.

Also a while back IIRC EA also did not renew their copyright of Earth and Beyond so if it were up for grabs. If you are thinking of starting out how about EnB 2 as a title, as many have said there has not been a decent space MMO since EnB. EVE had alot of cool things in it but A HE(x2 hockey sticks) lot more that SUCKED (just try joining a corporation, surprised they do not require a whizquiz to get in to some :D).

As the DEV's already have alot of experience creating a space mmo, I think other than graphic (some non devs iirc showed promise in the past) could have a great chance to own the space MMO scene with a really good game that makes groundpounder type MMOs obsolete.

I think if the N-7 team were to branch out a good space MMO could gain a fair share of players that are not PvP junkies (or do the PvE or PvP server types many have went to). It could be a rather good niche to try out if after gold where you want to branch out.

P.S. As much as you all put into EnB Emu I can tell the majority of you do not just want to bring back the dead, you have good vision and love doing it... Edited by shadowxsx
  • Upvote 2

Wish I could edit the topic and make it say Got a suggestion not a ? oops.

LOL went to edit something and it was moved , for a second I was like WTF but now it is here.

Btw [i]Phorlaug ty for the vote of confidence :)[/i] Edited by shadowxsx

We've actually considered that shadowxsx. Not necessarily EnB 2 though. We're still discussing genre and such things at this point and coming up with ideas. We've definitely got a lil work to stabilize this one first so we can keep it moving and then we may take something a bit further. :)