Issue With Agrippa Weapons (Future)

Something to consider as we progress along this path to a wipe (at some point) and live. After obtaining the print for ammunition (stage I), you are then told to present a l5 multiforus PL. This PL is not linked in the database by the way and a search of L5 PLs don't show it, nor does the name trigger any response in the search function.

But, the real issue here is that there is no way to make the weapon required to obtain the print. Think chicken and egg scenario and which came first. If you have to have the item in your possession to obtain a print to build said item, then it is kind of circular in achieving the goals of the missions.

EDIT:
Additionally, wouldn't it make sense for the gear to be superior, especially at lower levels to what is readily available? Especially given the monumental effort to obtain the items in question?

I understand that I am not the first to voice some of these questions, but without clarification, it will just further erode interest for many. Edited by Muhir

Considering the amount of time sink, margin for error, dancing through the den of lions that aggrippa entails (dont even get me started on the gripe about not being able to go back and do something you missed), this gear should blow away anything else you can obtain in game, and frankly it doesnt.

Yeah the flech omega and beta are pretty nice (lol at the alpha being no trade), and the devices are pretty nifty... but the reactor and shield lines need some serious help in terms of "must have" acquisition desire.

Frankly the moment I found out that even with a stage 2 invite to get the ammo for the flechette omega printed on my pw, that I couldnt go back to do stage 1 to even do stage 3, i pretty much said.... why am i doing this? Why am I wasting my time on what appears to me to be some kinda game of frustration.

I get that a lot of the lower level gear are components for the bigger stuff, but should it be so completely worthless?

Reward at all stages. I got no problem working with other professions to get somewhere, but good lord.

I did think maybe ill roll a PP to do agrippa. Once I had level 5 build skills (which is what other players told me I needed) I went to see whats up, and I discovered after that massive waste of time that I had to start it at level 74 or less. (i was level 75)

Ive lost all interest. Straight up. Too many pitfalls, and ill be damned if im playing this game of start over from scratch every time something doesnt click.