Returning Player

[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]I played this game when it first came out. Played it til the end. I just found this i am so happy. But i have a question. Are there records of former accts. I love to be able to start where i left off. Is that possible or am i gonna have to start over? [/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='Darth Talon' timestamp='1342273469' post='60433']
registering now. there is no US on the countries
[/quote]
I can't see what you mean.
In the registration form for the forum access there is no place where you got to enter a country.

Also, you don't really need to start a new thread when you encounter a new question. As you can see, the community follows this one and will certainly help with any further problem here :)

Welcome then and see you online in the game.

EDIT:
Another request:
Can you specify your questions a bit more, so that someone doesn't have to go through all possible steps to see what you might have encountered?
Practically help us to help you ;)

Thank you Edited by Greggary

Sorry, but again :/

It is nearly impossible to answer such a question without knowing what steps you have taken so far. Only then we can see where it might have gone wrong and try to help you.

Have you been to net-7.org after you created your forum account?
You'll have to set up a game account to get access to the game.

In the main section of net-7.org is a FAQ where you can find instructions.

You also might want to try this:
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-4/announcement-16-getting-started-with-earth-beyond/

I don't even know where i screwed up. I created an account on here to get in the forums. Then I followed the download instructions. I tried to verify the link in my email and it is not workinging. I can't find where to create an acct for the game? I have been waiting 8 yrs to find this game again. Edited by Darth Talon