Annoying Duplicate Antlia Device Lines

Ok, there are two seperate Antlia (Jen Explorer only) device lines and it is really annoying.

Antlia BTSE
Antlia BCSR

Now the descriptions on the devices, depending on levels are slightly different but the effects are exactly the same (they do the same thing). They instantly route shield energy into reactor energy and the amout is identical (or close enough that I can't tell the difference). At higher levels they also have a reactor recharge buff which has different wording between the lines but is the same effect. Now I guess one could argue that with different devices and different buffs a JE could use both right? Nope, they share the same cool down.

So should one of the lines of devices be removed? Well from personal experience, both building and getting these built, its really annoying when people buy comps and find out they have the wrong ones.....or that the player making it doesn't have the same print as the player with the device to upgrade even though they have the same level device ("Sorry bro, you have the BCSR and not the BTSE"). In other words its a nightmare......and I see zero reason for this. I mean what's the point of duplicate lines that do exatly the same thing?

I suggest making one line to Terran Explorer only. Then I could see the point......to some degree.....but even then it would be easier on all players if the name was changed too. Maybe call the second line the Lianta so its stupidly clear to players?

The BTSE is literally an overnerfed BCSR. Both exist because both existed in Live. The BCSR was never removed, it just stopped dropping. IIRC they overreacted to an exploit, which doesn't exist here, and the BTSE was the result.
Every item with "Shunt Shields" has an inferior "Reroute Shield Energy" version.
BCSR : BTSE
Warrior's Heart : Warrior's Pride
Martyr's Heart : Shield Energy Converter
Chlorosynthesis : ???
Deadly Surge : Power of the Ten-Gu

Renaming and giving the inferior line to the Scout sounds good to me though. And a reroute version of the Chlorosynthesis in their home sector to go with it.