Slash Commands

After trying the forum search, and finding hardly anything, I now come to the community itself with this question. What slash commands do you know? I am trying to compile a list of them, but I know I am a long ways from having them all. Here is what have so far:

Player commands:
[color=#ff0000]/afk or /away [/color] Toggles your AFK status.
[color=#ff0000]/camp[/color]
[color=#ff0000]/capitalize [/color] Will capitalize the last 2 letters of your characters name if they are the abbreviation of a race and class (JD,JE,JS,PP,PS,PW,TE,TS,TT).
[color=#ff0000]/displaydps[/color] Will show the approximate DPS for the next weapon you fire.
[color=#ff0000]/endtalk [/color] If you are in a talk tree and it is stuck, this will remove you from it.
[color=#ff0000]/shield warnings 1,2,3,4 [/color] This command changes the percentage of shields remaining that you will recieve a warning.
1=off
2=25%
3=50%
4=75%
[color=#ff0000]/starbase reset[/color] Resets your avatars position in the current starbase to the middle of the main deck.
[color=#ff0000]/time [/color] Shows the current time in GMT.
[color=#ff0000]/who [/color] Shows how many characters are logged into the server.

Guild commands:
[color=#ff0000]/gc demote # [/color] Demote Guild Member #
[color=#ff0000]/gc promote # [/color] Promote Guild Member #
[color=#ff0000]/gc recruit # [/color] Recruit New Member #
[color=#ff0000]/setdecal [/color] Will put the guild decal (if any) onto all guild members ships, and will also remove it from any ex-members who are still flying it.
[color=#ff0000]/logo add #[/color] Puts the guild decal on player #.
[color=#ff0000]/logo add all [/color] Will put the guild decal (if any) onto all guild members ships, and will also remove it from any ex-members who are still flying it.
[color=#ff0000]/logo remove # [/color] Removes the guild decal from player #.
[color=#ff0000]/logo remove all [/color] Removes the guild decal from all members and former members.
[color=#ff0000]/logo remove former[/color] Removes the guild decal from all former members.

# is the name of the player to effect

So any help in filling this out would be very appreciated. Edited by Bloody Riz

/range
Displays range to target, center and edge.
The "edge" distance is true range used for skills, weapons, and activated effects. Useful against large mobs such as the later Fishbowl Bosses and Nagifars.

/trade (playername)
Opens trade window with player, must be grouped and in the same sector(not in stations).
Great for getting around the "out of range to trade" problem that occurs while in formation sometimes.

Thanks Will, they are added to my site. Edited by Bloody Riz

Here are more that were listed on the new player help post:

/packetopt --------on|off---------Changes your UDP packet size. On=a size of 1400. Off = the default size of 512

/random ---------(number) (number)-------- Randomly generates a number between the values specified. If used in a group, the number is visible to the group.

/time ------(if none)------------Shows GMT time

/time -------(+/- hours)(ex -4 for EDT)------- Current local military time

/greactor-----Shows % of reactor level of group members

/greactormax -------Shows Capacity for group member's reactor

Thanks guys, I will get those added on next update.

Well all, I will be unable to update my site for at least the next few days. The accident that befell my house affected where the computers are set up, and the contractors will be starting repairs sometime in the next few days. So, I had to rip the entire setup out of that room, and have no where to set it up again, YET. We have an extra (storage) room, and we will clear the cobwebs so to speak and set up in there on a more lasting basis.

• 5 years later...