Game crash's and locks up my connection

Not sure where my problem lies, so i will ask here ^_^ I crash while gating alot. sometimes while undocking. its random but seems to be if i am running without any problems for 6 hrs. I have turned off firewalls/ anti virus( temp ofc) and try and watch what programs are online anytime i am connecting to the game.

soon as i crash i can normally get back into the game real fast or i can log-in and select the char and then so as i try and log that char, in, it will lock up and ctd. i reset the updates at least once a day. The worst part is for some reason when it crash's and the net 7 launcher hangs on and doesnt quit , for some reason my internet connection locks up. only way to clear it is a re-boot.

tell me what im doing wrong if anything pls. its a vista machine so no need to tell me i need admin( thats a given) or ie vista blows

I think the problem is more based on the "Unknown Opcode"-Problem.

Looks like the proxy is dropping the connection while receiving opcodes he can't handle.

As a result, the client is losing communication.

Sometimes, the proxy seems to pass some opcodes to the client, which the client can't handle

or cant handle correct at this point, then it "hard"-crashes to desktop.

I see unknown opcodes after gating-crashs more often, but yesterday it happend even in space.

You reconnect...you CTD again, second relogin normally works.

It looks like it is also dependent on the (higher) serverpopulation.

I will write donw the opcode next time when i have the chance to see them, cuz the proxy will shutdown as well shortly after the CTD.

I would try a reinstall of the client.

1. Uninstall

2. Delete remaining files left by install

3. Re-Install

4. Run and Patch

If that doesnt help, try run a chkdsk on your drive which EnB is installed

done all that. multiple times to. its not as common after a fresh install but if i let it go 2-3 days i will start ctd alot. reset is a everyday thing just incase. Tbh i cant figure out why it drops me and some times it wont . just norice if the net 7 lancher hangs on after a crash. my connection gets bugged out and requires a reboot to free it up