Can't Start E&b Config Due To Missing Elements Of Mss32.dll

Hi there,

Decided to give the emulater a go again, but ran into the following error when trying to adjust my screen resolution : can't find _AIL_open_stream_by_sample@16 in DLL file mss32.dll.

The game itself works, but it's not really playable when it's with a tiny window in the upper left corner. I've tried downloading some mss32.dll variants from the web, but that didn't work .

Can someone help with this issue? Maybe send me their mss32.dll version? Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------
Specs :

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Quad i7-2600
AMD Radeon 6800
8gb of Ram
Directx11 Edited by NLTerre

I searched for mss32.dll in my Earth & Beyond folder and found two:

in \release theres one that is 340kb dated 12/28/2004 @ 7:11pm, v3.0.0.0

in \EBCONFIG it is 569kb dated 6/28/2002 @ 3:28pm, also v3.0.0.0

How do yours match up?

This dll is not installed in a system folder but the release and config folders for EnB and a few other older games.
I would start with a fresh install. This will only remove your config settings so it will not effect your 'toons' in any way.
Please follow the [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/"]install instructions[/url] and ensure you set both the client and net7 launcher to use to compat mode and be run as an Admin.

If this doesn't work you could try to register the dll (but this should occur during the game installation) via Start\Run\CMD
cd \windows\syswow64
regsvr32 C:\EnB\release\mss32.dll (adjust install path as needed)

NOTE: if you do not have Admin rights to your PC then that will need to be fixed first.