Net7 Patch Location

Hey guys, I was wondering if the patch/file location changed? I noticed that rather than pointing to the client or net7 dir (C:net7/bin), it pointes to C:Documents and settings/(user)/bin. Maybe this prevents loading a toon? Another post said to delete my LaunchNet7 folder in my application data, but there is nothing to delete there.

Also not to mention I wasn't seeing the unlock mouse option from my regular shortcut.

Launcher doens't have anything special TB, so it builds just like the rest of the tools from the main tools area.

I will look at it and see if I can find what's going on. Note though Dak, what you want is going to be where the Local, LocalLow, and Roaming directories are stored under your profile.

Should be roughly:

%UserProfile%\Local Settings(hidden)\below...

Unfortunately at work I can't just look at my directory to give you a like example for where mine is.

Allright, with the last update, the mouse lock option appeared, location is back to normal, and I can log in. I was concerned modified location or something was messing things up.

When I logged on the first time I tried to gate I got stuck at the loading screen. I was able to log onto my pw, but then trying to leave the station - stuck loading screen. The Net7 Icon stays at "login" Further attempts to logon yield same results as before. Any ideas?