Unable to Log In

This is my first foray into Earth & Beyond, but I didn't even hear about it until after EA pulled the plug, so I'm really interested in this project since everything that I did hear was good.

That said... I hate making posts about login issues, however, after combing the forums and trying all the various suggestions I could find (including playing around with host files) I must now succumb. And, yes, I did use the stress test sign up form and validate it... and trying that again just tells me that my username is already in use.

My first attempt was at the EA login screen to which I received a message stating it couldn't find the registration server. I then found what I suppose is being called the "regular" login screen and trying my login and password there gives me a message that I've been temporarily banned.

So... what obvious thing that I'm going to kick myself for later do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

The EnB Emulator needs administrator privelages all around. In highest directory, give it full read/write privelages just in case. I would also go into each folder and find each application and have it run with administrator privelages.

I would give another shot at uninstalling the enb game with the control panel then manually deleting the directories and then re-install.

Install order is: EnB_Demo.exe, enb_up.exe, then the Net-7 one.

Then start Net-7 as an admin and see if you can log on.

Ello!

just wondering... is the forum account the game account too? cose I cant log in =?

I'm also wondering this because there doesn't seem to be a clear indicator for new people telling them how to get an in-game account registered.

My account is working fine, but I'm asking because I have introduced a friend to E&B.