Armored Solar Sail issue?

I haven't played my JD in a long time, so I'd thought I'd give him some love. His engine is an armored solar sail. For some reason, his warp speed is a not-so-blazing 420. Anyone else heard of this problem?

The Armored Solar Sail is no longer an engine, its a device. The 420 warp speed you have is likely from a device (200% RR+ maybe?), and the Solar Sail is not providing any. You must have had it equipped in your engine slot before it was changed to a device. So right now you dont actually have an engine equipped.

[quote name='will' timestamp='1324246121' post='50033']
The Armored Solar Sail is no longer an engine, its a device. The 420 warp speed you have is likely from a device (200% RR+ maybe?), and the Solar Sail is not providing any. You must have had it equipped in your engine slot before it was changed to a device. So right now you dont actually have an engine equipped.
[/quote]
Now that's interesting.

[quote name='will' timestamp='1324246121' post='50033']
[/quote]

Lol, you're probably right. Guess I'll be seeing Vaden later, once I get my slow ass JD to F7, lol.