banned account

[quote name='Hexergirl' timestamp='1321828351' post='48747']
Hi there,

maybe someone could have a look why my account Hexergirl is temporarily banned. ;) ;)

greets
Hexergirl
[/quote]

you are no longer a dev, so the dev account is no longer useable by you

[quote name='Mimir' timestamp='1321838718' post='48752']
Man I knew I didn't want a title...

How about you just remove my title, and I will continue to help out with the Android stuff when I am able?

I would hate to get a banned account.
[/quote]

your account is user status like the players, unlike a dev or gm account.

Did you use your dev account as your main account Hexer? If so we'll go through and clean it up so it can be used. You spent a long time with us an all. ;)

Mimir, if you gain dev access on the server, just make an addl account for it. Its only a safety measure to prevent items spawned by a dev for testing from becoming printed and such. I am pretty sure yours are still set as a user so no worries there. Shaddex has only asked me to promote your forum account.

Yes, Hexergirl was my main account and the JE there was my main char, played from 0 to 150.
So please dont clean him. Only his beams, engine and reactor are special, i believe, so delete them. Dont think there is anything else what is special.

greets
Hexergirl

Whew,

Here is the reason I have been on or more correctly not on lately;

Outage report as seen by new jersey USAny-monitor.dslreports.com

--------------------------------------

DOWN 2011-11-14 04:03:55 - 2011-11-21 03:41:55 (10058minutes)

** You had 0.21%reachability during the period

Outage report as seen by san francisco USA 64.81.79.40

--------------------------------------

DOWN 2011-11-14 04:07:37 - 2011-11-21 03:41:55 (10054minutes)

** You had 0.26%reachability during the period

Cable company says I have no problem and zero down time and blame it on my hardware.

Anyway, I can get on in spurts not stable enough for me to get in game, but enough to let you all know I am alive and well :)

I just ran a query to fix it Hex, any item that was in your account's possession which had a value in our tracking name field (only used when an item has been spawned) equivalent to one of your character names was removed. Unfortunately there's no way to avoid this, so if the item had a trace of GM 'power' on it, its gone. You'll have to redistribute skill points as well.

Have fun and welcome back to the game. :)

hmm, ok all are stripped now. I don''t know who did that but to leave a character without any shield, reactor and the most important ,an engine in Antares is funny......
Oh and as i said that was a played character so why he has 500k credits left at lvl 150 i don't understand sorry. :)
Not that it would be really a big problem to get 300mills back, just i can't understand it., because it wasn't needed :)

greets
Hexergirl

Sorry, didn't discriminate in regards to the items nor to how they were equipped, if they were built by a GM/DEV using a command rather than through a terminal, they went out the airlock.

Skill reset/credits reset was something David and I agreed on, in the interest of fairness, that's all. Look at it on the bright side, it could've been the default 500 credits. =)

[quote name='Hexergirl' timestamp='1321983751' post='48807']
hmm, ok all are stripped now. I don''t know who did that but to leave a character without any shield, reactor and the most important ,an engine in Antares is funny......
Oh and as i said that was a played character so why he has 500k credits left at lvl 150 i don't understand sorry. ;)
Not that it would be really a big problem to get 300mills back, just i can't understand it., because it wasn't needed ;)

greets
Hexergirl
[/quote]

If you need an engine/shield/reactor to get out of there let me know and I will run them out to you. May not be the best but enough to get you to gates. :)