Past Donation Records

[quote name='WhiteTrash' timestamp='1307052128' post='41549']
Did we hit our "Goal" for May?
[/quote]
That would be interesting to know. And April too. In fact, a history including every past month the project has been receiving donations would be neat. As it is now, the donation tracker is wiped each month, and I at least haven't found a way to access the history...

Any which way you look at it, I am happy to donate a little each month to play a game that used to cost me $14.95 a month to the Evil Ampire. I think that the dev team has an excellent motive in keeping us happy and providing a much needed outlet for those of us that don't want to invest the time to learning a different game.
After sunset, I tried several ... nothing came close to the fun I had playing E&B and I am extremely happy I stumbled back on the project.

Now, off to paypal to make this months donation. Pony up folks, let's keep this project alive!

My question would be this: If we have not made goal in prior months, who is maintaining the balance? and Vice Versa - if we have a surplus, where and how is the money being held it trust?

I am happy to donate, and do so regularly, however I would like to see an actual balance sheet or rather a P&L statement - or the equivalent for a non profit.

We were short the total about 40 dollars last month, the previous month we were over about 3 dollars. I don't really remember any further back than that, however to answer teh question, the money stays in the paypal account that you all donate to until an invoice is given to us for server costs (or one of the few other things mentioned in that main topic that we purchase) and we then proceed to have the founder of the emulator (who maintains the account) issue payment to 1and1 for the servers.

As for a P&L I'll see what we can do to come up with something, at the very least see if we can report some totals for all donators.