[quote name='CheezeBaal' timestamp='1305539221' post='40783']
culled from another thread and found this amusing.
[url="http://ebiia.net/Vegas.shtml"]way old school EnB[/url]
[/quote]

That reminds me. I still have a box upstares, still FULL of Earth & Beyond T-shirts, Mouse pads, Ball caps, and Demo disks. :) I need to drag all that stuff out. I still have my phase 4 beta CD with the old player ship models on it.

Ok man.. you just took me back. Wow. lol

I remember them mousepads... They were actually pretty damn cool... I think mine faded and after years of use got tossed (considering I've always been a trackball user) but was nice placemat for it (thin and texture wise) Had the Galaxy Map on it if I recall (the black version)... Probably long gone those through all the years and moves.

Now you bring up a sore spot :) :/ :).....was in in beta beta, beta and through to sunset. Knew several of the devs. While I got my free GTC (actually several months worth) for my tireless efforts as tester and suggester :) I NEVER got my T-shirt! (they promised me one several times :(). My mouse pad was suppost to be in my CD pack for the grand opening (it wasn't! :(). I DID get my Founding Father (FF) decal (of which I shortly mistakenly deleated when I killed the toon after screwing him up royally). And the onliest poster I gotzes was the downloadable variety :(.

Any oldtimers from WW remember Matt at MaryKay's??? I'm still waiting on my T-shirt, mousepad, and poster! :)

You can hold off on the GTC since our current crew is returning this great game back fee free :)

I got a t-shirt but it's the rent-a-tent size :) Also got the mouse mat - in fact it was finding the mouse mat in my PC junk that prompted me to have a look to see if there was still any E&B community going and found the place.