Not completed registration?

I registered with the forums and launch net 7. Why does the game keep telling me I haven't completed registration? I registered with both things I was supposed to. I'm not seeing anything else I need to do. Can anyone explain this to me?

[quote name='Kada' timestamp='1305035696' post='40471']
I registered with the forums and launch net 7. Why does the game keep telling me I haven't completed registration? I registered with both things I was supposed to. I'm not seeing anything else I need to do. Can anyone explain this to me?
[/quote]

Can you please be a bit more specific as to what "I registered with both things" means? It would be helpful to name the domains, whether you received confirmation emails from each, whether you clicked the confirmation link in those emails and successfully confirmed, . . .

There's a number of places where the process can go off the rails.

I think they're talking about the EA prompt(s). If so, then the patch wasn't completed successfully and it should be re-forced, see documentation in the Technical support area.

[quote name='Kada' timestamp='1305035696' post='40471']
[/quote]
You should have received an activation e-mail at the address you used to sign up at net-7.org. You can't login until you follow that link to activate your account.

I have same Problem , never recieved a Conf E-Mail
when I try and logg in it tells me I have not compleated registration , well Yeah , I never got an E-Mail ' Iv also requested it many times and nothing and this has been 2 weeks now . .

I see your account has been activated, Tasha. Presumably someone saw the thread and activated it for you. Please do let us know when that happens - that's what the tech support forum is here for.